• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This is going to sound crazy, but can the weekend end, now? My brain has decided it wants to think in more detailed terms, when it comes to some of the more basic aspects of my plotline, and I don't really have time to do it.

The woes of company coming when your creative Zen is in full force. :frown:

Viper

Premium
This is going to sound crazy, but can the weekend end, now? My brain has decided it wants to think in more detailed terms, when it comes to some of the more basic aspects of my plotline, and I don't really have time to do it.

The woes of company coming when your creative Zen is in full force. :frown:
Sounds like something cowered by Murphy's law... there have been attempts at inventing a time machine and kicking Mr. Murphy in the rear end, but after many lost souls, gathered data says that the one that got through slipped on a banana peel just as he swung his leg and ended up in hospital for three weeks.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sounds like something cowered by Murphy's law... there have been attempts at inventing a time machine and kicking Mr. Murphy in the rear end, but after many lost souls, gathered data says that the one that got through slipped on a banana peel just as he swung his leg and ended up in hospital for three weeks.

Hahaha! The Murphy's Law thing has pretty much been my mantra this week; it seems everything conceivable that could hinder my progress has come up. I get some done, but not enough for the voracious appetite I have, lately. If they ever do perfect that time machine, please let me know. I've got some choice words for Mr. Murphy... :whistle:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
my bones should be broken...and i should be bleeding internally...but i'm fine? ok. we'll go with that then. i'm not complaining its just...weird. maybe i'm a conduit. or a mutant. and the world will hate my species because we;re the next stage of human evolution. i have to stop the humans by all cost. we are the future...plus, infamous 2 is possibly the best video game sequel ever.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
my bones should be broken...and i should be bleeding internally...but i'm fine? ok. we'll go with that then. i'm not complaining its just...weird. maybe i'm a conduit. or a mutant. and the world will hate my species because we;re the next stage of human evolution. i have to stop the humans by all cost. we are the future...plus, infamous 2 is possibly the best video game sequel ever.

QUICK, GET HIT BY A CAR/JUMP OFF A ROOF, AND IF YOU LIVE, IT'S CONFIRMED

if you don't, well, it's still confirmed

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im hoping the new arab character for tekken 7 makes it to the game itself.

I'm still not sure why I wanna ship him with the new female Latina character, maybe wish fulfillment:banghead:

Top Bottom