• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Going to right my ff arr second chapter and write up a sketch for another original story. This is another stream punk story with supernatural elements in it, kind like Black Buler meet. It' ll be fun to add to the never ending list... lol

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fable NPC logic: "Heroes of all types are awesome! :laugh:"
Fable II NPC logic: "Good Heroes are great. :happy: But...um...I guess Heroes of all types are cool. :blush:"
Fable III NPC logic: "Heroes should only be good! Screw all the other Heroes! Revolution!"
Fable The Journey logic: "Who cares about morality, stop trying to kill my horse! D:"

*nodnod**huglz Seren*

+ :sleep:

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Some guy said ebola has mutated over 300 times since entering the states withing 3 WEEKS. Like, what the hell are you reading man? If any virus could do that the entire human race would already have been f#cked.

Some people need to chill. Sure, this virus is something that is an issue that if discovered deserves a quick and needed response, but you kinda have a better chance of catching HIV than ebola. It's something that has only infected a couple of people and a small group is under watch. There's reasons why it goes crazy in places like Africa though and not here.

More people die every day from stuff like cancer and heart disease. Two of the more leading causes of death in America when it comes to illnesses. How many Americans have died from ebola?

Ebola is scary, but the media is hyping it all up and basically just doing fear mongering as usually. That latest South Park episode really hit the nail on the head about all this stuff.

A small incident that's concentrated on has a lot of people losing their minds. It's fine to stay informed and even concerned, but stay rightfully informed and freaking out playing in to media headlines causing paranoia won't do anything useful.

What's happening with this whole thing is kind of like what happened when AIDS first showed up.

And all this is coming from a person who can have some anxiety issues worrying about stuff.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Hehe Got my title for my steam punk detective story: Glass Butterfly. As well as the two main characters and some of there back story. And thanks to my new inspiration Yousei Trikoki and other awesome j-rock and fantasy metal. <3 so much fun

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't really want to walk today. I just want to sit here and get my editing finished. But, if I don't walk, then I'll be all laggy and icky feeling all day. x_x

+ I wish she would have looked this over before sending it to me. There's a lot of little errors that she would have picked up on. I mean, I get that she's new at writing and is trying really hard (which is great), but that doesn't mean she shouldn't look over her chapters first. Some of these words...I have no clue what she's trying to say....

++ More Gotham tonight! =D Huzzah!

Viper

Premium
So I'm drawing and because of the pose I put Dante in this thought came into my head... he barely ever takes his boots off. He is seen fully dressed, boots and everything, in any moment of day and night, the only exception being that short time he takes a shower.
His feet must stink to high heavens...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Katie Hopkins got fat...tee hee hee
She did that to prove her opinion that peple are fat only because they binge eat and are lazy. Mission accomplished...well, she's fat anyway. Not every person is fat because they're lazy or binge eat, so she's wrong about that.

Well , if she's as motivated to lose weight as she is opinionated, then she'll get slim again....or not. :laugh:

She's like that Samantha Brick, best left well alone to her fan club of one. :rolleyes:

Thinking: well I guess if they didn't show the worst possible scenario, they wouldn't get the viewers.

Top Bottom