• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thinking: I wish they would do their own work instead of trying to ride my coat tails. They need to stand on their own two feet sometimes because I'm not going to be around to bail them out forever. Sure, helping out sometimes is okay, but doing it for every assignment and essay that they get is too much.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I suppose I ought to spell it out for the rest of the family and friends back home.
They're all kinds of stupid so unlikely to catch on it's a pregnancy announcement. Except for my brothers, who are hardcore gamers, and my mum, who has the advantage of already knowing I'm expecting. She definitely wouldn't have caught on. Considering I waved the positive test in her face and she STILL said "what does this mean?"
Gee, I dunno mum, i just felt like waving a pee stick in your face for no reason?
:rolleyes:
Like I said, my family are all kinds of stupid.
I'm sure someone is going to go "wait, you're pregnant?!" when i start posting about hospital bags and dates in a few months.
Ugh.
Maybe I'll just not post on FB much. It's not like I have updated my status in recent months.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
spider-man is going to be a part of the avengers...? um...no. how about we NOT. spider-man interacting with the x-men. cool. spider-man interacting with the fantastic four. not bad. but spider-man and the avengers? never gelled well with me. if it doesn't work in the comics, lets not do it on the big screen

Exejpgwmv

One bad thing I could note about my mother?
(I got this question because I listed her as my role model.)

Well, she was quick to turn to violence whenever we had an argument.

I say "was" because when I hit puberty, she saw I had no problem just grabbing her wrists or wrenching any weapon out of her hands to stop her from hitting me.

Top Bottom