• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

dvlsnvrcry423

Why does my Public Speaking teacher give me five class periods to write multiple drafts of a speech that is only gonna be 3 minutes and I can spout off the top of my head? Most annoying teacher and class ever -_-

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
WTF! What was the fukkin' point of getting me IP banned!
Now I'm here when I'm in school!
WHO IP banned?! Grrr..!!! ònó
So i know who i wont like...
That'll be me. Aka decided to make yet another account using that IP - it was his choice, and it forces us to ban it as per the rules. I'm sure he can bypass it though so he can sort you out with another IP address to use. Feel free to rage at me if you like, but it's pointless. Until I know that IP is a safe address, I can't unblock it.

You are not the one being banned, you're just an unfortunate casualty of someone else's decision to flout the rules. I could always take this to the webmaster, if you like, but I can assure you he has even less patience with people who think rules don't apply to them than I do. Take it up with Aka - it's down to him this happened, I'm afraid.

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
That'll be me. Aka decided to make yet another account using that IP - it was his choice, and it forces us to ban it as per the rules. I'm sure he can bypass it though so he can sort you out with another IP address to use. Feel free to rage at me if you like, but it's pointless. Until I know that IP is a safe address, I can't unblock it.

You are not the one being banned, you're just an unfortunate casualty of someone else's decision to flout the rules. I could always take this to the webmaster, if you like, but I can assure you he has even less patience with people who think rules don't apply to them than I do. Take it up with Aka - it's down to him this happened, I'm afraid.

Safe?! Exuse me, all he wanted was to say bye.
He hates this place anyways, he's here on that IP every secound weekend, And he never gets on the forum.
And It was Banning ME, becuz it's my IP, rite?
And trying that way to ban my bro, keep on trying, it's not a good idea, first he tested, with clearly showing it was him!
And ALL HE WANTED was to say godby, he wont give a **** to spend time here.

Oh jeez Angel! Really?!

Kammosjuttu

Sometimes I wonder why people say certain things in public. Personally, I'd keep quiet and rant at home. If someone's hurt you, wouldn't it be logical to not prove that you are what they say you are? It's kinda like being called crazy or mean or something. If you get called it and fight, then you're basically proving them right. Being quiet might make you look like a pushover, but you can eventually prove them wrong by building up respect. This happened to me recently (hence my thoughtful mood). It really got to me, but I wasn't about to let the other person win; so I kept calm, held my ground, and they got it thrown back in their face in the end. Satisfying win, right? Granted...if most people call me crazy or a you-know-what, I usually ask them what their first clue was.... ._. /end introspective mood

Now...who wants donuts?! =D *wants donuts*

Nice thoughts there; it's good to stay calm and ---- donuts? Yes, please, I could go for them. xD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nice thoughts there; it's good to stay calm and ---- donuts? Yes, please, I could go for them. xD

Thank you. :) *agrees about staying calm...and donuts**thinks there ought to be a donut dispenser in the home of everyone who likes donuts*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Safe?! Exuse me, all he wanted was to say bye.
He hates this place anyways, he's here on that IP every secound weekend, And he never gets on the forum.
And It was Banning ME, becuz it's my IP, rite?
And trying that way to ban my bro, keep on trying, it's not a good idea, first he tested, with clearly showing it was him!

Oh jeez Angel! Really?!
Any chance you could respond with some maturity? Ranting achieves nothing. I suggest we take this to PM's to attempt to sort it out properly rather than spam up the boards with a discussion. If you are willing to talk about this calmly, PM me and we'll see what can be sorted out.

Thank you.

For the first time in my life...I'm really worried about my sister ;_; Hope she gets better soon...or my mother will kill me for no reason ._.

Dark Drakan

Admin

If he didnt care about this place or the members on it and hated us all so much he sure made a good attempt to get back here making multiple accounts. If he didnt care why not just shrug his shoulders and go elsewhere and take the punishment that was handed to him. You wouldnt have been involved if he had obeyed the rules and taken the first punishment that he was given.

However as Angel has said mature discussion is the way forward Aka proved that flaming and ranting only gets people a one way ticket out of here.

dvlsnvrcry423

Probably a mixture of both. Case in point, the guy who was making meth and dunked his gum into an explosive chemical instead of the citric acid he'd been using to reflavor it.

yeah. i've labeled the reasons of deaths basically into three groups: sex/perverted related deaths, money, alcohol/drugs and jst being plain dumb

Kammosjuttu

I'm a bit ****ed off now... I went to the library and leafed through gaming magazines from years 2010-2011 but none of them had an article about DmC. One would've thought that there had been even a mentioning in event news or something. -__-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm a bit ****ed off now... I went to the library and leafed through gaming magazines from years 2010-2011 but none of them had an article about DmC. One would've thought that there had been even a mentioning in event news or something. -__-

Maybe they're ignoring it and hoping it'll go away like ignorant little kids.

CT: See the world sideways, not half full or half empty.

Top Bottom