• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sometimes I think real life people really are more hassle than they are worth...

Same goes with everything (people or not) because it is us who provide the worth. They kindly provide the hassleXD

On topic: Thinking about tomorrow - I know it sounds deep and mature, but I only mean Thursday:p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh s**t Tekken Hybrid is out this month!
It's been a few years since i've had multiple games released in one month. Trouble is, i don't like it, especially when i have to keep money back for a hospital appointment, and christmas...

EDIT: That thread has just reminded me of what a faliure i am :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ I don't think you're a failure. :(

Thinking:
I love when people (in real life) ask me if I'm okay when I'm obviously not. Why yes, I'm fine, thank you. I'm just a highly distressed, very paranoid, minorly sociopathic writer with low self esteem and a large ego, thank you very much. Would you like some fries with that? /== /end sarcasm

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
Sweet cupcakes! I want those
cupcakes.jpg

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
Saw the trailer on 'the human centipede'
It's soo... Wrong in everyway.
So gross...!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...I'm fine naming everything up to the African Grey Parrot...then the only name I can think of is Keaton. ._. *awkward moment**hopes Keaton doesn't mind*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well. I've gotten stupidly good at controlling attack helis in BF3.
Something awesome about strafing and rocket running two tanks sitting there and getting a quad kill while Highway to the Danger Zone is playing.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^ I don't think you're a failure. :(
Aww thanks Shadow. :)

Thinking:
I love when people (in real life) ask me if I'm okay when I'm obviously not. Why yes, I'm fine, thank you. I'm just a highly distressed, very paranoid, minorly sociopathic writer with low self esteem and a large ego, thank you very much. Would you like some fries with that? /== /end sarcasm
*hugs*
CT: Thanks to our energy company for the black out last night. I woke up in the dark cold and SCARED stiff. I was Going around checking the lights. I'm just glad i hadn't played Fable 3 before that... that would've been very awkward to face the crawler on the game then face that. Tilly didn't like it either.
I'm a chicken... what about it ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: So now she wants the purple one? Like there is any difference whatsoever...*sigh*... can't wait until all I have to do is write a cheque for a mutually agreed sum and be done with it. Kids who are almost teenagers but not quite are so difficult to buy for sometimes

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
lol. Got my court papers for my fine due to the car crash, but since my parents paid it already, the papers said "You must pay an amount of $0.00 otherwise you'll be punished blah blah blah". XD

Top Bottom