• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...it's exactly 70 degrees (F) in the house. I know it doesn't sound cold to most of you, but considering every other day this week has been high 80s/low 90s it's freezing and getting colder every hour. :S I feel silly walking around in a scarf, gloves, and fluffy socks, though. *cold**hides under furry blankets*

Kammosjuttu

So...it's exactly 70 degrees (F) in the house. I know it doesn't sound cold to most of you, but considering every other day this week has been high 80s/low 90s it's freezing and getting colder every hour. :S I feel silly walking around in a scarf, gloves, and fluffy socks, though. *cold**hides under furry blankets*

Don't feel silly. xD My country is a cold place and I have the habit of wearing autumn clothes on summer and loads of winter clothes on winter --- even now I am many times indoors with scarfs, gloves, coats and all that; I have so bad blood circulation I'm cold and my normal body temperature is a bit below the most normal ones. Plus the coldness of winter freezes my skin so badly I have to seek for medical help and I'm banned from going outdoors when it is really, really cold. Kinda frustrating, but hey, that's life.

Kammosjuttu

I just thought about it that whyyy must the PS3 box arts for KoF games be worse than the Xbox box arts? The art on the box isn't changing the game, but it still irritates me. And if KoF XIII is the last part of Asshu saga then why can't he be portrayed in the PS3 box art? He's the main guy of it after all. -__-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Don't feel silly. xD My country is a cold place and I have the habit of wearing autumn clothes on summer and loads of winter clothes on winter --- even now I am many times indoors with scarfs, gloves, coats and all that; I have so bad blood circulation I'm cold and my normal body temperature is a bit below the most normal ones. Plus the coldness of winter freezes my skin so badly I have to seek for medical help and I'm banned from going outdoors when it is really, really cold. Kinda frustrating, but hey, that's life.

'Kay. ^^; Oh, wow. ._. It does sound cold. *surprised she's found another person with a lower body temp* Also sounds like it'd be terrible to have that bad of circulation. :( *hopes nothing bad happens to you*

Kammosjuttu

'Kay. ^^; Oh, wow. ._. It does sound cold. *surprised she's found another person with a lower body temp* Also sounds like it'd be terrible to have that bad of circulation. :( *hopes nothing bad happens to you*

Oh well, I have lots of problems with my body, but I manage. I think the anemia I'm suffering from right now (must eat more iron pills to fix that...) is more difficult to deal with than bad circulation; especially on mornings I feel rather faint, and when I stand up it can go black in my eyes and the time when I felt faint and fell down hitting my head on the corner of the table was painful. There I was on the floor, head hurting and eyes seeing nothing but black... I don't know how long it took for me to get up from there but it felt like eternity. There's some downsides to living alone, too, haha...

dvlsnvrcry423

Rule to Surviving A Zombie Apocalypse #34: Never try to pull a zombie out of a well no matter how much you need water. Jst shoot it in the head and move on.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh well, I have lots of problems with my body, but I manage. I think the anemia I'm suffering from right now (must eat more iron pills to fix that...) is more difficult to deal with than bad circulation; especially on mornings I feel rather faint, and when I stand up it can go black in my eyes and the time when I felt faint and fell down hitting my head on the corner of the table was painful. There I was on the floor, head hurting and eyes seeing nothing but black... I don't know how long it took for me to get up from there but it felt like eternity. There's some downsides to living alone, too, haha...

Oi. >_< That makes me glad I don't have anemia. *does get extremely sick when she's stressed, though* Out of curiousity (and I apologize if I'm prying) but do you know what's causing it all? Or...is the anemia and that biological? :S *thinks it sounds scary*

Kammosjuttu

Oi. >_< That makes me glad I don't have anemia. *does get extremely sick when she's stressed, though* Out of curiousity (and I apologize if I'm prying) but do you know what's causing it all? Or...is the anemia and that biological? :S *thinks it sounds scary*

Oh, it's okay; you can ask away, but actually I'm not sure what are all the reasons for my problems, but I think the main reason for my weak body is my inability to take in or produce enough vital vitamins, trace elements and all that; I don't know the English words for telling what's going on, but I hope I gave the right impression with that statement. I have to rely on medicines to stay healthy, and still I get easily sick... and I've gone to hospital even because of kidney stones despite my young age; they said I was suffering from a serious case of dehydration... sometimes it's scary, but I'm trying to not let it hold me down. Luckily I like things like gaming, languages, reading, writing, drawing --- all stuff I can do even if I can't run around like an athlete.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wait... what ?? You're gonna buy one of the consoles for a DmC game :confused: !? If it's like that, then I salute for being the biggest fan of DmC !

Haha, partly. :p I want it for DMC4 and DmC...mum wants it for a zombie game. >_> It's kinda half and half, so...we're thinking about saving. I doubt we'll get it, though. *doesn't have $400 and certainly won't by then*

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
WTF! What was the fukkin' point of getting me IP banned!
Now I'm here when I'm in school!
WHO IP banned?! Grrr..!!! ònó
So i know who i wont like...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sometimes I wonder why people say certain things in public. Personally, I'd keep quiet and rant at home. If someone's hurt you, wouldn't it be logical to not prove that you are what they say you are? It's kinda like being called crazy or mean or something. If you get called it and fight, then you're basically proving them right. Being quiet might make you look like a pushover, but you can eventually prove them wrong by building up respect. This happened to me recently (hence my thoughtful mood). It really got to me, but I wasn't about to let the other person win; so I kept calm, held my ground, and they got it thrown back in their face in the end. Satisfying win, right? Granted...if most people call me crazy or a you-know-what, I usually ask them what their first clue was.... ._. /end introspective mood

Now...who wants donuts?! =D *wants donuts*

Top Bottom