• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^We watched BGT. I want to be sick everytime it shows that dude who pops his eyeballs out! That's not a talent!!! He got through too! :(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
So, three chapters and I already have fifteen thousand words? I feel oddly good about that for some reason.

+ My ears are still ringing and my voice is still numb from Skillet last night. Best. Concert. Ever. <3

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Found out yesterday my girlfriend isn't pregnant. I'm not going to be a dad just yet.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Whoo, that statue is plastic? Could've fooled me, I thought it was bronze... I didn't wanna pick it up just incase i did my back it... bit over-priced though wasn't it?

I'd love to rant, but I don't have the energy.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i wonder if i can set aside my incompatability with adult fantasy novels to read game of thrones.
by joe, i love the show... maybe if i pretend that it's just a grimmer harry potter i'll be able to do it... it's not the quality that's the problem... it's the highly descriptive density of it all. with no humor.

i'll have to try...brb smashing head against wall.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Being ill, feeling awful and moving house at the same time is really crap, really, really crap. :(

Top Bottom