• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah, that's why I end up on the members page all the time. It's cos the members tab is in the place of the forums tab when I'm jumping from profile to profile.
Sneaky.
Velly velly sneaky indeed.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
MOVE... You're disrupting my Freeview signal!!!
I hope Ray Langston gives Haskell what for.... i'd love to see that smirk wiped off his face.

I feel like such a n00b playing FPS.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It feels like I've got a nosebleed.
Oh, gosh, bleah. I blame it on the fact that I've lost all my writing WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD DIED!!!

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"It's just like a cigarrette it's something that I do once in a while between me and you it's just like a cigarrette nobodies really fooled I don't want the truth I wanna feel F***ing cool"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Jeez... It's amazing what a good night's sleep can give you for ideas. Now I know what to do. I can't just abandon my failure like it's wrong. No, I have to improve my failure. This is the devotion I have to give to redeem myself.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I know we made a promise to each other, if an opportunity appears before us we should take it. I know I am selfish in thinking this one thing though, I want you to be mine though. I'm not possessive or obessive, I just would like you with me...I love you so much.

Why do I have a feeling like I'm gonna lose?
th_107_.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
How can I have a hayfever allergy at 8:30 in the evening?!
I'm not outside, but my nose and eyes are doing their best to p*** me off anyway.

Dammit, I WANT MAH TENPOLE TUDOR CD!!!!
I ordered it a week ago... I WANT IT NAO!
If i don't get it tomorrow, I'm throwing a huuuuuuuuge tantrum of childish proportions.
(That'll be one for the blog!!!!)

E-GADS it's June!!!! :eek:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I'm gonna join you on the tantrum bandwagon.

I WANT MY SOFA YESTERDAY! GAAAAAWWWRRRR! You said THREE days! What, can't you friggin count?!?!? I WANT IT TODAY!

...or I'm ringing you up and kakking the hell out of you when I get home later.

....LOL....yeah...my language has gone down the drain. Turning an Afrikaans word into an English one? I has teh genius. XDDD

Top Bottom