• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

M

Mishka

Rebecka: *goes into a room* Kajsa is scre*ing up for me..!!!
Kajsa: *goes into the room after 10 sec* She hited me heraaeee *point at her cheek*
Me: *goes into the room after 15 sec lmao*
Ebba: I'm confused...

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
After all that I missed his call :( Sin you go DOWN tomorrow cutesy of the Pooz!

CT:My head hurts, it feels like someone threw a medal at me :confused:

Reactions: Meg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I need this week to go over quickly! This weekend is going to be busy, busy, busy! Moving house soon and we're getting excited about what colour to paint rooms. My personal favourite paint colour is 'duck egg' :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Assasins Creed 2 is quite fun. However, why is being an assasin running up in the middle of the street and go into a brawl with your target? Including lots of guards and all that. When do I silently assasinate someone?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
*Cue Arnie accent*
goodnight-8.gif

Ya, yu hav luly dreams tonigh, or I will cam to your hous nd break yu !!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I guess it's right when they say that you can't please everyone. With people you can't please, you have to just leave them and learn to please yourself. If you can't please them, they'll have to learn how to please themselves. And when everyone is happy, then everyone is pleased.

That sort of sounded a little wrong, or it could be my mind -.-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know the idea of a forbidden love has been overdone, but it's just so romantic and cute...

Oh my god I really just said that didn't I? >_< Oh well, I'm a hopeless romantic anyway. *waves and departs*

M

Mishka

I know the idea of a forbidden love has been overdone, but it's just so romantic and cute...

Oh my god I really just said that didn't I? >_< Oh well, I'm a hopeless romantic anyway. *waves and departs*

Me soo agreeee!! owo
hopeless romantic ftw!! but it can hurt much ;_; <'3<'3

Top Bottom