• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
After the ghost stories about Majora's Mask I want to play it again. I love it's disturbing theme and epic soundtrack. It's so different from other Legend of Zelda games...

And also...

RRRRAAAGGE!!!

OMFG PRINNY 2 YOU F*CKING BEAST! NEVER HAS A PLATFORM GAME MADE ME RAGE LIKE THIS! ONE F*CKING HOUR AT ONE STAGE! ONE F*CKING STAGE! I DIED 58 TIMES AT THE BOSS AND 56 TIMES ON THE STAGE!

I even tried the next boss on BABY MODE! It doesn't change! It's still all RAPE! ;_;

Challenge accepted Prinny 2. :ninja:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
To My Brain...
STFU!!! I want to sleep but i can't with you... BUZZING!
I feel like you are nagging me... Please stop.
VB

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Master Vergil;298415 said:
Okay, I've finally made up my mind.
Reviews are EVIL.
Period.
They either make you never want to pick up a pen again. Or they feed your ego and catch you in their trap of addiction. And then you have withdrawal symptoms of self-pity and self-doubt when you DON'T get them as often as you used to.
Damn reviews!
The cruelty of being a writer. *sigh*

I don't want to go change his nappy. Gah. I can smell it. I don't want to die! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

I'm hoping I can get another page or so of rewriting done this morning. Crossing fingers!

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, teedlededeedee, there they are all standing in a row, dum dum dum dum dum...

Yes, my thoughts are pretty random. Try having a normal conversation with me irl. It's nearly impossible.
I agree with you completely. But I keep writing because its what I love. And I also have lots of random thoughts. I am currently trying research militart promotion cermonies for the fma fic I am writing for a friend. I can't find anything useful. Oh btw does anybody want a comission fic? Drop me a line if you do.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
He's jealous that I'm going to the dance with someone else? THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DUMPING ME, JERKASS! Although, I'm not going to the dance anymore, since stupid school won't let me 'cause I failed last semester. Whatever. It's not like I wanted to go or anything. =/

+ I understand you can't tell me who likes me, but can you at least tell me if this person is male or female? Because I kinda wanna date a chick right now. I'm so done with guys for the rest of the year. Girls are much more beautiful and loving anyways. <3

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Storm Silves;298853 said:
Don't ruin something for everybody by posting that it's old news and starting an argument. It's rude.

the thread was entirely in jest until everyone started jumping down my throat. quit being such a drama llama. :rolleyes:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Welcome to America, the most ignorant, greedy, hypocritical country on the earth, you literally have to fall into those three categories to run the show. America is a party, and the kind, truthful and intellectual common people are not invited, period.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Storm Silves;298870 said:
By commission, do you mean payed? Cuz I have no money. *shrugs*
No, i cant get payed to write fanfiction. I'd work something out, like the person makes me a sig or something...terms debetable. Would you like me to write one for you? If so send me a PM, Ok?

I still dont get it..... Bill Kaulitz is a boy or a girl
cebollita_animated_onion-25.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Okay, his hair 'coincidentally' looks a bit like Vergil's... Yes, i did mean to do that, i like the 'slicked back/spiky' style, but making it white was pure coincidence too *looks around suspiciously.*

CT:
kiss-my-ass.gif
*SHUDDERS*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
WHHHHYYYYYY???? D:

Is LoD hiding?

-edit-
I find it amazing how people can deny the new DmC Dante as the 'real' Dante, whereas in DMC4 he was a mixed version of David Beckham (they even did a scene where he's pulling those crazy-ass soccer moves out) and Reuben Langdon yet people didn't disown him from the series. They had their 'I don't like this and that of his' but he was still Dante.

People need to grow up. And I mean this for the fans who are supposed to be mature.

Top Bottom