• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Just what the heck happened to my 3rd sig!!!
cebollita_animated_onion-07.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
More stuff to upload to Da... when will i learn... although, there is something pretty addictive to making stamps.
I :wub: that sig i made... i might stick it on DA. Although i fancy something a bit more...Spectacular

Chaos Master;298761 said:
I wonder if Just Cause 2 is worth buying.
I bought it but the problem is ESRB says: E+10 --> fantasy violence- violence fictive. and thats why I didnt install it yet :\

Time to study more...... no I want to watch anime.

Osaka

trollololol
Went to see Black Swan yesterday and saw the trailer for Drive Angry and I couldn't help but think....

Dear Mr Nicolas Cage

I just saw the trailer for your new film "Drive Angry." Please, please, pleeeeeease stop with thinking you can act in these types of roles and actually thinking your doing a good job and having some fun. It's a joke (I saw Season of The Witch recently at the request of a date that I reeeeeally should have said no and that's final to but I didn't and had myself punished.) You know it's even worse that these films could even be decent if you weren't in the main role. In short, you suck.

Thank you

Also Black Swan was good. (I'm not normally squeamish but those bits with the skin and nails... >.< )

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Lol! I don't like Nicholas Cage either.
I was suprised that I didn't mind him in Kick Ass, but everything else I've seen him in....urgh!

:D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I like the film Con Air, but there's nothing great about him as an 'actor'. Anyway, enough about Nicholas Cage (Didn't think I'd be saying that today)

I'm thinking that I absolutely despise this year, and I wish it was still 2010 >_<

aka958

Don't trust people
Drakkar;298810 said:
^ <.< >.>

I realy should try and pay more attention to details
cebollita_animated_onion-18.gif

R A G N A R Ö K ! ! !

The english twists the names of mythology that isn't theirs. Why? It is names! NAMES DOES NOT CHANGE! O_O

It's Tor, not Thor! It's Oden, not Odin! D:<

aka958

Don't trust people
Prinny 2... you succeed in making me angry. I love this game. :wub:

Now I got to finish that f*cking stage!

Top Bottom