• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^You see? LOL

But really if they had kept his hair white and the blue eyes, nobody would have arched an eyebrow at his butchered and battered condition in DmC. I doubt anybody would have even made such a ruckus about him smoking either.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Change a man's hair and eye color and all of a sudden people don't have respect for you.

Seems like what happened when I dyed my hair from it's normal brownish-blond to pure, night black.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;298926 said:
Change a man's hair and eye color and all of a sudden people don't have respect for you.

Seems like what happened when I dyed my hair from it's normal brownish-blond to pure, night black.

Well... MANY do that over here. Usually to just be a cocky kid with spiky accessories and broken clothes. So... I'd understand if you'd lose respect to people in general but not friends if you were over here in Sweden.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;298929 said:
Well... MANY do that over here. Usually to just be a cocky kid with spiky accessories and broken clothes. So... I'd understand if you'd lose respect to people in general but not friends if you were over here in Sweden.

I just did it because I liked how the black hair looked with my white sweatshirt.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
grumble grumble harry potter 7 got split into two movies grumble grumble money grubbing movie industry grumble grumble emma watson really got hot grumble grumble i hear she's going to school at brown university grumble grumble a whole 14 hour drive away. i'm a gryffindor too, you know. hell, i'd be a ravenclaw if it got me with emma watson.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Cheez you sound like my dad. Gahahahahaha! XDDDDDD

CT: Oh, I can only imagine that must have hurt. Ha ha!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Butter chicken for supper whoot!
I had a brainspark for a DMC oneshot. Ish funny. Well, to me. Now if I can stop running to the loo every ten minutes and magically rejuvenate myself so I don't pass out (or worse) on the keyboard, I might actually write it.

Tehehehehehe... :lol:

That is funny.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
How in the heck did i start to hiccup in my sleep?!
My throat and stomach hurts nao.

CT: I don't wanna go out, I wanna stay in bed!!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Why the **** do jeans make it LOOK like there's pockets, when there's actually not? Whoever thought of that is a stupid ****ing dumbass and needs to be shot on sight.

I told you, GET OUT OF MY FACE
miss-bone-150.gif

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*CHOKES*

Its pathetic that there are no decent shops in town. The only decent place is where they sell PS2 games for £1, and even they're running out of them. *Dramtically* Oh, what i would give to live in a city!

*blows raspberry*

Osaka

trollololol
I've had enough for one night, stop whining about not having nothing to do when you don't give yourself anything to do. =_=

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
What is the point of selling thw MvsC3 NTSC version on pre-order when its due out on the PAL consoles on the same day? OH WAIT... Thanks Cr@pcom... the Special Edition is North America ONLY! Wow, I feel cheated as a fan.

EDIT~Okay. Searched the internet, is or isn't there a Special Edition gonna be released in the UK?!
I'm angry and confuzzled

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dear virusbot.

Please next time you try to infect my computer try harder, because no program can find around 100+ trojans so quickly.

Sincerely TCD.

Top Bottom