• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
I want to talk to her, tell her how much I love her and be really nice towards her. Just the thought of making her happy puts a smile on my face.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
aka958;298360 said:
I want to talk to her, tell her how much I love her and be really nice towards her. Just the thought of making her happy puts a smile on my face.

so nice to see that someone else in this world knows what it means to cherish something as precious as love. :)

aka958

Don't trust people
Crimson Chaos;298361 said:
so nice to see that someone else in this world knows what it means to cherish something as precious as love. :)

Oh yes. :3

It's good to see someone else being happy for others. ^_^

Meg

Is it just me, or is no intelligent commentary coming from a certain area of the forums. ;)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
For being dumped less than four hours ago, I am in an oddly good mood. Well, after I cried for an hour I was in an oddly good mood, but I digress.

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;298320 said:
Justin Biebers Haircut cost $750 (£475)?!
Geez, and i moan about £6!

And his hair still looks rubbish. How does he manage it?

Lexy;298308 said:
Tell me about it. I just looked at a Twirl and got heavier.

I think I can confirm that that recent science study that suggests if you have a sweet tooth you should just think about eating a big chocolate cake rather than actually doing it...

It takes a boffin to ruin a party...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dead Space 2 still does not arrive in local stores...
e38.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
F***ing hell, I've had a sh***y day, I come on only to find that a certain lame-o has returned. I'm soo p***ed off and upset... oh yes, i have a knife in my toolset... might keep that in mind.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, I've finally made up my mind.
Reviews are EVIL.
Period.
They either make you never want to pick up a pen again. Or they feed your ego and catch you in their trap of addiction. And then you have withdrawal symptoms of self-pity and self-doubt when you DON'T get them as often as you used to.
Damn reviews!
The cruelty of being a writer. *sigh*

I don't want to go change his nappy. Gah. I can smell it. I don't want to die! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

I'm hoping I can get another page or so of rewriting done this morning. Crossing fingers!

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, teedlededeedee, there they are all standing in a row, dum dum dum dum dum...

Yes, my thoughts are pretty random. Try having a normal conversation with me irl. It's nearly impossible.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What is the point of me asking a 'theoretical question'... when you are just gonna shoot me down... f*** me, i quit

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
VB and Drakkar sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G!
First comes love, then comes marriage,
then comes...er...I don't know how these things work! XDDDD

Meg

Master Vergil;298422 said:
VB and Drakkar sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G!
First comes love, then comes marriage,
then comes...er...I don't know how these things work! XDDDD

then comes Little Vergil in a baby carriage.

CT: OREOS!!!!!!!

Meg

Haha WHOOPS! At first I thought that thread said "Capcom has two hugs planned for 2011." XDDDD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A hacker!
I KNEW IT!!!!

Oh, by the way, if anyone receives a phone call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft and that you have a virus on your PC, and you DID NOT lodge a complaint to Microsoft about this, tell them to go screw themselves. Damn hackers. They really ain't that smart, y'know!

Meg

Master Vergil;298435 said:
A hacker!
I KNEW IT!!!!

Oh, by the way, if anyone receives a phone call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft and that you have a virus on your PC, and you DID NOT lodge a complaint to Microsoft about this, tell them to go screw themselves. Damn hackers. They really ain't that smart, y'know!

I'll just tell them I have a Mac. :lol:

Top Bottom