• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ebony;298083 said:
I just thought of VB 'cuz Duran Duran are on the tv. ;)

WHAT?! I MISSED DD?!
What program were they on:( BUGGER! (and other swears that begin with 'B')

Everytime i clear my room of stuff, i buy more stuff... i just never learn!

CT: My Nelo is perfect? :wacko: :O :$

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;298119 said:
The class Thaumaturge in FF?

I did not know Golbez was a Thaumaturge. Where did you hear that?

It's his title in Dissidia. More specifically the name of his fighting style.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is hungry, AGAIN.

SOUP!!!!

Why is it so cold?

This thread is really just a legal thread for spamming it with gibberish.

Gibberish FTW!

Seriously, WHY is it so cold?

I have to find a babysitter before the end of this week.

I have to organise a bouncy castle and some big space for it by the end of the month. And bake another cake. And figure out what kind of cake. No sponge cake again. That was NOT good.

Next month I have to organise a paintball session, a ginormous cake, and lots of guests. Aih.

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;298175 said:
This thread is really just a legal thread for spamming it with gibberish.

Gibberish FTW!

Oh god yes!

When I just want to speak out random stuff I do it in here. :cool:

We lack a kewlfaise smilie. We got the cool smilie. But it would be so awesome if I would do :kewlfaise: and a kewlfaise would appear!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm not in a great mood. My bank card details compromised thanks to LUSH. Waiting 4 days with no way of getting any money since there isn't a bank for miles. Yay.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
G'dammit mom, do you have to overcomplicate things so much? "Don't ask me for anything else the whole flipping day!" just because I wanted to go on the computer while it updated. Because YES mom, you can do that.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
mmm... sour sweets and Star Trek Insurrection...
Great evening.:D

That'smy room sorted again.

Oop, i've got stuff to upload to DA...

CT: Vergil get outta that tree!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Houses houses houses...it'd be awesome if we actually BUY a house so when we come back from our honeymoon he can carry me over the threshold...all 60kg and whatever extra I'll weigh by then of me :wub:

...that house really does look surreal. It looks so perfect. I could definitely live there.

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;298234 said:
Houses houses houses...it'd be awesome if we actually BUY a house so when we come back from our honeymoon he can carry me over the threshold...all 60kg and whatever extra I'll weigh by then of me :wub:

...that house really does look surreal. It looks so perfect. I could definitely live there.

Wow! O_O

Now I feel fat. DX

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I need to find a job. But i really just want to write. because I need an apartment for me and my fiance to live....ah wait yugioh cards....i tried to stop buying those. didnt work....lol....i should probably go change the laundry....yeah ok ill do that....then ill come back here...and type that beginning of a story i was writing for a friend.....i have time to do story commisson this semester...so if you have a commisson send me a PM. fanfiction or original.
Fandoms I know: Devil May Cry (Duh...) Ouran High School Host Club, Fullmetal Alchemist, Harry Potter. If you want a Harry Potter story, I am happy to help, however I tend to have recurring bits that appear in all my Harry Potter stories...ie: I seem to always redeem Draco Malfoy. (meaning make him not a bad guy) <----- is done in several different ways in different fanfics. ie: Draco dates and falls in love with Harry's twin sister, then later becomes friends with Harry as he sees that Draco isnt such a bad guy...

Lol, wow...ok im done now.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@aka You're probably not. You're most likely to be big boned rather than fat. Anyway, you can work on that. I can't do anything but gain more kgs for the next 6 months. :(

-edit-
Squee! TRISHY! What about CC?! I'm still waiting for an update alert!

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;298239 said:
@aka You're probably not. You're most likely to be big boned rather than fat. Anyway, you can work on that. I can't do anything but gain more kgs for the next 6 months. :(

Blame big boned. XD

I was thinking that I'm just a 16 year old kid that weights ca 76kilos. In comparison to you who are fully grown it's quite a difference.

Ohh ohh! Maybe this means we are about the same length! :O Not that it has any relevance to anything but o_O.
I'm taller than both my mother and father. <.< I'm at an average length for my age though.

You make me think about lots of random stuff MV! o_O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
@aka: I weigh 128lbs, I dunno what that'd translate into as kilos, though. And my brother is younger and lighter but somehow taller than me and my parents.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;298246 said:
@aka: I weigh 128lbs, I dunno what that'd translate into as kilos, though. And my brother is younger and lighter but somehow taller than me and my parents.

Well, I'm about 167lbs. O_O

You skinny? :huh:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's about 58kg's DT.
@ aka - I'm a short****. The shortest in my family. I think I might have some midget in my blood somewhere. So fatty boom boom + shorty = a waddling penguin.

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;298251 said:
That's about 58kg's DT.
@ aka - I'm a short****. The shortest in my family. I think I might have some midget in my blood somewhere. So fatty boom boom + shorty = a waddling penguin.

Waddling penguins are cute. :3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
He he he he he XD

Don't feel too bad DT. I have so many rolls I can open up my own bakery. Or that's the old joke I go with.

-edit-
I have to go do chores. Yay. :dry:

Top Bottom