• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Master Vergil;298239-edit- Squee! TRISHY! What about CC?! I'm still waiting for an update alert![/QUOTE said:
I think the next chappy is done. I just need to twick it. Going to do that now. so it should be up soon. YAY!!!

Osaka

trollololol
aka958;298274 said:
What is big boned btw? :huh:

Cartman's excuse of "I'm not fat, I'm big-boned" springs to mind.

Wouldn't it be so nice if all the foods that we loved didn't make us put on weight/bloat out? *sigh*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Wtf, why am I having such an obession to look after a gerbil or hamster after having such a weird dream about them last night? ._.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Osaka;298291 said:
Cartman's excuse of "I'm not fat, I'm big-boned" springs to mind.

Wouldn't it be so nice if all the foods that we loved didn't make us put on weight/bloat out? *sigh*
Tell me about it. I just looked at a Twirl and got heavier.

I think I can confirm that that recent science study that suggests if you have a sweet tooth you should just think about eating a big chocolate cake rather than actually doing it... doesn't help at all. It just makes me go out and buy cake.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Oh, this is terrible! Must...fight...myself! Grrr! =.= I cannot have a hamster in the house because of my sis...damn my need to rebel and get one anyways! ;_; Since I can't have a lizard a hamster is a more pleasing approach!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I never weigh myself, I hate myself enough to NOT want to know how much i weigh. Plus, I know that I've put on a bit of weight thanks to my tablets.

Thankies to CM, i can get started on the sprites :D

Ppl like my stamps... *squeeeeee* :D I even got an invite to a group :D

Justin Biebers Haircut cost $750 (£475)?!
Geez, and i moan about £6!

CT:I hope we win tonight...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I think I need to stay out of the serious threads when I can't be serious. I just confuse people otherwise.
But ROFL that was funny. Poor Meg! I'm sorry for upsetting you by making you think I was upset by you! If that makes sense! I was just goofing off, seriously. Well, not seriously but...you know what I mean. :lol:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Vergil'sBitch;298137 said:
WHAT?! I MISSED DD?!
What program were they on:( BUGGER! (and other swears that begin with 'B')

I can't remember now.......I think it was the lottery. :D

I'm thinking of changing my username........hmmmmmm!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DON'T DO IT EBZ!!!!
I'm just kidding! XD

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm like a chameleon on a Pebbles box. Soo soo confused - red one second, blue the next, yellow thereafter! And now I'm feeling green, so I should probably go find my last remaining pills to help it go away a bit.

Don't mind me, people. Pregnancy hormones, they're friggin everywhere! This morning I was bawling my eyes out, and now I feel like the happiest person in the world. It might have to do with being productive with house hunting and chatting things out with my MIL. But still. Don't mind me. The baby is controlling my emotions!

Yeah, I'm gonna blame the baby. I'm not THIS crazy. Usually.

Meg

Master Vergil;298349 said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I think I need to stay out of the serious threads when I can't be serious. I just confuse people otherwise.
But ROFL that was funny. Poor Meg! I'm sorry for upsetting you by making you think I was upset by you! If that makes sense! I was just goofing off, seriously. Well, not seriously but...you know what I mean. :lol:

Wait. You think its funny that I got upset, or do you think its funny that I got upset over you pretending to be upset? Wait...my head hurts now. :lol:

Honestly though! I know what you mean. Sometimes I just get in a crazy mood and just post all this random nonsense (usually involves something along the lines of OMG LIGHTNING!!!!!) I swear people must think I'm completely insane. XDDDD

Top Bottom