• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

^ I just thought of Dante because you posted. ;)

And thinking of Dante made me think of Lightning? o_O

Meg

Uh oh.

I have the serious urge to Lightning BS!

Lightning!
bliss.gif

>.>
<.<
Anyone available? I can't BS about Lightning by myself! That's boring. ;_;

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
i'm tired. going to bed. probably won't be on other then to write on the fics and answer pm's. i just got some stuff i'm working through, aside from the family stuff i mentioned before. i doubt it would be appropriate to post so if you really wanna know, pm me. but be warned, it's still quite difficult for me to talk about. goodnight pplz.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
For some reason, I am not excited about Final Fantasy XIII-2, as I am extremely enthusiastic about Final Fantasy Versus XIII like I always do. I just hate it when the game keeps getting no release dates...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Guess what! No one gives a flying ****! OMGWTFBBQ!

+ Well, thanks for ignoring me, jerk. =/

+ Twenty-three days until Valentine's Day. Twenty-seven days until the dance. One month until my birthday. One month and two days until his. Oh my goodness, February is a packed month for me. >.<

Meg

Storm Silves;298108 said:
This, except replace eidolon with "paragon" and "thaumaturge".

Funnily enough, I know what you're looking up. ;)

And I knew about paragon, but thaumaturge? :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;298109 said:

Yeah. Apparently a thaumaturge is a miracle worker. Doesn't exactly fit Golbez well, though.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;298110 said:
Yeah. Apparently a thaumaturge is a miracle worker. Doesn't exactly fit Golbez well, though.

The class Thaumaturge in FF?

I did not know Golbez was a Thaumaturge. Where did you hear that?

Edit: OMFG! XD XD XD

Zack: "Well thank you very much Aerith. I'm Zack. Your graphics is so good they rival DOOM 3."

Aerith: "That's not gonna cut it"

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;298109 said:

They are two paradigms. Why would SE use nonsensical words in their paradigms when most of their paradigms usually has an explanation of what the paradigm does in their names? :lol:

Still... I dare bet no one can slay the last boss with only the turtle paradigm and no summons. xP

Meg

aka958;298121 said:
They are two paradigms. Why would SE use nonsensical words in their paradigms when most of their paradigms usually has an explanation of what the paradigm does in their names? :lol:

Still... I dare bet no one can slay the last boss with only the turtle paradigm and no summons. xP

That's not what I was talking about actually. :p

CT: 11:11! *makes wish* ^_^

Top Bottom