• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Captain Ren

Tribble
i cant stop thinking about this :lol:

squirrelbacca-thumb.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;262916 said:
Îs that chinese or japanase?

it's Chinese for goodbye...but now I'm back again...because I wanted to...erm...check the prompt thread? I think. o_O My memory is getting worse every day :( Oh wait, I wanted to come on to sign myself out, because I forgot to sign out before...
...but now I've seen Trish is back...which gives me an incentive to come back to the forum often...LOL...I don't think I'm ever going to get my novels done at this rate...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You know what, perhaps things would be better here if you did leave. But, wait, i forgot, you don't have the balls.
Do us all a favor, stop threatening to leave everytime to throw your toys out of the pram eh? Its getting boring everytime you say it, because you just don't mean it!

I wish you left 22 years ago. At least you wouldn't be putting my mom through your childish tantrums.
And you're ignoring me, why? I've been in bed all day. So i have no idea what you're arguing about this time, and how it involves me!
I just wish you'd leave!

Vergil'sB*tch;263057 said:
You know what, perhaps things would be better here if you did leave. But, wait, i forgot, you don't have the balls.
Do us all a favor, stop threatening to leave everytime to throw your toys out of the pram eh? Its getting boring everytime you say it, because you just don't mean it!

I wish you left 22 years ago. At least you wouldn't be putting my mom through your childish tantrums.
And you're ignoring me, why? I've been in bed all day. So i have no idea what you're arguing about this time, and how it involves me!
I just wish you'd leave!

*sigh* same here

Osaka

trollololol
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Top Bottom