• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Brunette Keeper [Jess];263249 said:
...and that's as far as I can go without tearing the entire fic apart. I don't care if they cry that I'm being mean, that's just not a good fic. I've seen better on FF.net. :|

You know I love you, right? You know you're the best person and friend in the whole wide world, right?

CT: Lawl. I tried logging in with Incomplete Dani.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Or you could just grow thicker skin. This is the Internet, and it's not Dove Soap. It's lemon juice in a bloody and open wound. Get used to it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Henorrhage;263321 said:
Or you could just grow thicker skin. This is the Internet, and it's not Dove Soap. It's lemon juice in a bloody and open wound. Get used to it.

Or you could, y'know, think about others feelings before you post. Or is that too hard? Is it too hard to be nice for a bit, while still getting your point across?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DreadnoughtDT;263322 said:
Or you could, y'know, think about others feelings before you post. Or is that too hard? Is it too hard to be nice for a bit, while still getting your point across?

Dread, Growing a thick skin is learning not to rise to comments made by narky people.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Henorrhage;263325 said:
That post wasn't even towards you two. It was towards someone else on a totally different site. |:

Hard to tell, considering that it was appropriate enough for you to say in this situation...

Meg

ENOUGH! This is the internet not a group therapy session! Peopleare gonna stay stuff. God.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;263330 said:
Hard to tell, considering that it was appropriate enough for you to say in this situation...
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you offended by me? Well, maybe you should look up "Offended" on EncyclopediaDramatica. That will make you feel so much better. :3

Top Bottom