• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So...merge chapter 2 and 3 together, make it nice and fleshy... then that leaves me with the new chapter 3 to start from scratch...and chapter 4 her family gets taken out so....unless I change the current chapter 4 to chapter 3, and then I can write a whole new chapter 4... but what happens in chapter 5? oh yeah, that's the vague 'all settled in' chapter...so I can make good use of blank chapter 4 and throw in the things I only refer to throughout, like her spending time with Vergil to get away from Dante, writing in her diary...but I don't want this to turn into a Devil May Diary fic so I won't go too much into the diary entries...oooh I can work my fingers here soooooo good and really lay the base for VxK later on...and I can go into more detail about Sparda and his 'relationship' with the boys...and yeah...stuff it...I GUESS I can tweak it so Eva is kinda devil hunterish too...I'm not gonna go into that idea in depth though cos I really don't like that idea for some reason...but I can explore the family dynamics a bit more in chapter 4...0_0...I think chapter 4 is going to be another mother of a chap-

SQUEE!!! Reuben uploaded another vid on YT! SQUEEE!! XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
how can i update the antivirus manually when there isn't even a friggin download button?!

40mb? for viruses?! WTF?! HOW DO PPL COME UP WITH THESE FRIGGIN THINGS!?!
Looks like a trip into town for me to download the damn thing then. I bet they never had this trouble in Star Trek.

EDIT: Wait... found the download button.
What exactly are you wearing those glasses for if you can't see the button?
Good Morning Vergie.:O I wear them because they suit me... why the hell do you think i wear them... because i can't see!
Problems?
Same old, same old.
I'll go back to bed then
Please do... *THINKS...before i stick your newspaper in a place where the sun doesn't shine."

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Curious why my nails look perfect and buffed when I don't buff nothing. This is the first time they've grown in ages, felt too much like crap to bother cutting them like normal, and they inspire compliments.

I never notice them myself. To me they are annoying things that keep having to be chopped too often. Now that I look at them, they do seem quite nice.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
it was probably a mistake to preorder a legendary edition halo reach on amazon just now. no job, have school coming up in a little over a month. i'm really going to be missing those $155.00 if i don't start making papers.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well, that's another piece of work uploaded to deviantart. Only another 20 to go :lol: Actually, it might be eight.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I should stop giggling whenever I see 69.

*gigglesnort*

*snickers*
You two are immature.
We know.

+ Maybe I should cut down that chapter so it's only three thousand words, instead of nine thousand.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Thinking I'm going have to find a new job after 2 weeks or else work like an idiot at making my ideas pay. And not be stressed by the prospect of either, or I'll be permanently laid out with stress-related ailments. ...No pressure.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
*Charges at computer with Yamato*

You listen to me you.... F***er!
You ARE going to update my antivirus, because, if you don't.....

WAIT... AH! You're not going to update, because i downloaded the WRONG F***ING FILE!!!!!!!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Lexy;262823 said:
Is there something missing?

Must more blood be shed?

Now that I've squee'd over that small Vergil quote, I think I'm off to work on a new computer ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What to do, what to do about nothing?
An angel fell and broke a wing
He offered it a plastic ring
It made her wanna sing
...something.

Let me go! I need to go to toilet!
tantrumsmiley.gif

o_O Erm...

NOW!

I think you're just looking for excuses to let me untie you so you ca-

*faaaaaaaaaarrrrt*
42.gif

x_x

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
I need to post more here. ._.;
That's what I always say, isn't it?
Along with, "I need to write more" and "I need to figure a way around writer's block".
You don't help.
You're welcome.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Again? Why?
Am I running out of steam? I must be. Do I need to fuel up on chocolate and coffee?

I think you should concentrate more on me than them *points at twins*

Mmmmmaybe.

Not maybe. You should. There's no grey matter in this.

Why do you have to be so blunt about it? :(

You won't listen to me otherwise.

But I like sharing! D: And feedback! And reviews keep me going!

Get it done and then you can share me with everybody else. And make money off it. You did want to get Xbox live, didn't you?

Are you seriously trying to bribe me?

I'm giving you an incentive to work hard. :dry:

*siiiigh* Fine.

That means no forums. No chats. No fanfiction.

...sucks to be me :(

再见
5735.gif

Top Bottom