• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people

The "Oh lol" is me laughing. The @ is a way to write "at", meaning I'm saying that I'm laughing at. Ending with people who suck at english.

Of course the post should be deeper than that, saying that I only laugh at people sucking at english and still tries to be in arguments in english.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
isn't it funny, someone promises to do a piece of work for me, they let me down, and they don't show their face while i'm around... mind you, it's happened before and I'm not surprised...

I'm now starting to majorly suck at drawing vergil

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
^ i can't draw very good but my freinds say i can i don't get it compared to most people mine on here i look like a pre schooler

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
if it wasn't for taking pictures of my drawings and editing them on paint .net then they wouldn't be very good anyway.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Way to go, guys. *applauds* Ya got the thread locked. That was the fastest I've seen a thread locked in a long long time.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No sweat. How come you changed your name back to Dreadnought?

Two reasons.

1. I had given myself the name Storm Silves because it matched an avatar of mine. Without that avatar, the name was just a name.

2. My signature had DreadnoughtDT in it, but my name was Storm Silves. I didn't want to cause confusion.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Two reasons.

1. I had given myself the name Storm Silves because it matched an avatar of mine. Without that avatar, the name was just a name.

2. My signature had DreadnoughtDT in it, but my name was Storm Silves. I didn't want to cause confusion.

no cofusion here

Top Bottom