• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That was the worst nightmare I have ever had and I swear to god if I have it again I will manifest it in physical form and strangle it because I don't want to deal with that **** again.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
That was the worst nightmare I have ever had and I swear to god if I have it again I will manifest it in physical form and strangle it because I don't want to deal with that **** again.

i had a nightmare now he's my guardian then he got replaced by a scarier nightmare he's called tcotn (the creature of the night)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Anyone else notice that fruity pebbles aren't actually pebbles and don't stay crunchy as long, either? :(

Also, seems to be a day of nightmares...had a nightmare where my alternate self was trying to kill me and an old friend of mine....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
is being genius you eat when hungry.....nice:D

Seriously, you two thought the need to be sarcastic towards me? The Thread is called 'What Are You Thinking'?

If you thought that I'd sit at my computer typing that not thinking that I could go and get food (Which I did right after) then yeah, thanks. Sorry, but I don't take kindly at people trying to make me look stupid.

I'm going to work now. I guess that involves me leaving my house and walking there, if I have the brain to remember that.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Seriously, you two thought the need to be sarcastic towards me? The Thread is called 'What Are You Thinking'?

If you thought that I'd sit at my computer typing that not thinking that I could go and get food (Which I did right after) then yeah, thanks. Sorry, but I don't take kindly at people trying to make me look stupid.

I'm going to work now. I guess that involves me leaving my house and walking there, if I have the brain to remember that.

you make me sad i only joke:(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can take joking at the best of times, but sometimes (If it's sarcastically directed at yourself by someone else) it can seem like an attempt to make someone seem less intelligent than they actually are etc.

Just to back your joke up, I didn't know how to open a tin of soup (I did know, I'm just belittling myself)...xD

Laurence Barnes

Premium
I can take joking at the best of times, but sometimes (If it's sarcastically directed at yourself by someone else) it can seem like an attempt to make someone seem less intelligent than they actually are etc.

Just to back your joke up, I didn't know how to open a tin of soup (I did know, I'm just belittling myself)...xD

i lost something when it was right in my hand:D

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda

sorry dude i didnt mean it to be like that i was only joking. i didnt think u take it seriously sorry :(
edit
and the joke was nowhere to be meant as u being stupid

Top Bottom