• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LOL!

Urgh. I should really learn my lesson about trusting people... some will just let you down. Although, it's just something that doesn't surprise me anymore.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hope its okay Shadow.

I'm tired, I don't want an arguement with a smartarse OAP that can't keep his opinions to himself. K? Thanks.

EDIT: Caramelldansen gif?! Mwahahaha! *has ebil thoughts*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hope its okay Shadow.

EDIT: Caramelldansen gif?! Mwahahaha! *has ebil thoughts*

Thankies, VB. :) I think it's okay now...after four band-aids.... XP Mum said I probably should have gotten a stitch or two.... :rolleyes: *thinks anything cureable with a band-aid and time is worth not going to the doctors over* Ooh, caramelldansen gifs! X3

aka958

Don't trust people
TIRED OF PLAYING OLD SCHOOL OBLIVION? WE BRING YOU: MODS!

*EXPLOSION*

OH GAWD ALL THESE MODS FRICKIN' QUADRUPLES THE EPICNESS OF OBLIVION. <3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why is it that throwing out one box and opening the blinds suddenly made the whole living room that much more open? @_@ And why is it tomato sauce with fresh veggies mixed in tastes better than if it's just from a jar? Ah, the hard questions....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Going to a cousin's b-day party later today. I htink she's turning one. Or...maybe it was two.... @_@ Is it selfish that I don't want to go? I mean, I like my cousins...but...I just don't really like visiting with my family. Plus, I think the party's going to be outside...in the middle of the day...and we live in the desert...I see a problem here. XP

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my new minions predators.....aliens......terminators.....my special x-class z 37 paladins not forgetting the a5023sh174 battle machienes

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
What the heck is the name of that book? I simply cannot remember it and I really want to...I can picture the cover, I'm sure there were some kids in a village in England and a wizard who helps them and this evil woman who is called Mor-something or other who is trying to stop the kids and wizard...GAH I HATE IT WHEN I CAN'T REMEMBER A STORY TITLE!!!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What the heck is the name of that book? I simply cannot remember it and I really want to...I can picture the cover, I'm sure there were some kids in a village in England and a wizard who helps them and this evil woman who is called Mor-something or other who is trying to stop the kids and wizard...GAH I HATE IT WHEN I CAN'T REMEMBER A STORY TITLE!!!!!

Ugh, I hate when that happens, too. I forgot a book title for a little over a decade and only happened to find it in a store recently. Weird how that happens. I hope you can remember it. :S

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
^it's worse when you find one thing and can't find the other once you find it you lose the other one or forget the safe place where you put it

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Daddaddaddaddaddaddaddad!" 'WHAT?!' "*beams* I forgot." '*mentally screams*' Er...LOL. My beta reader's making me write a villian as a dad. I think I'm gonna die. XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ But if you use Doppleganger I might come back to life. :) Sides, dun worry...my beta's my mum. She'll make sure I stay alive. XD

Top Bottom