• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can't get that song I gave to Credo out of my head. Well, the opening part, anyway. TOO EPIC!

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Thinking why my parents are buying my brother a new cell phone when mine has been broken for three months, and they told me to "Go buy yourself a new one!" >.<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ That's just stupid.

Random thought, but I quite like the idea of being a scaly irl right now. I wish DNA manipulation technology would hurry the hell up. >.>

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;212457 said:
Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow...

Yeah, cookie for whoever gets the reference.

It makes me remember of the order of R.L.C standing for Rebellion of Lost Cats or something like that.

That was an awesome order, I remember I wished I could join it.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Im thinking... Why hasen't Nintendo realesed Fatal Frame in North America yet? And if they are still fighting with Techmo...?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i'm thinking

why wont they hire a young game desighner

when i grow up i'll lose my imagination!there fore getting a non supirior mind

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking...research, research, research.
And I really hope VB talks to me!
And I'm hating on society today, very very much.
And last night was awesome chatting to my twin again. I really needed that convo. And we're planning some great ebil later on involving an innocent as our victim...muhahaha.

Meg

Oh my gosh its hot! AHHH. It's 8 o'clock and like 80 degrees. I need to take a cool shower or SOMETHING!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yay for RP'ing! I'm in five at once. Talk about multitasking.

I'm also thinking if Virgil's Sparrow will like the sig I did for her. I hope it isn't too big...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Holy crap..... Work is going to be dead..... five dogs? three cats?.... working half a day if not at all O_O

Meg

I don't know what tow write for my scholarship essay! I have to write about how my experience at my high school shaped me as a person. Some many bad things happened! It broke me, and I built myself back up again. That's the not what the people who will be reviewing the applications wants to read, but its true. GAH! What do I write?

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
I'm thinking that when too many of us get together in the Bloody Palace, we answer the above poster's posts wrongly because we posted late. XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I say truth=as good as it can get. But what do I know?

I'm thinking about how unbelievable that someone could make such a sad scene in Fraxy... There's two beasts, both of them are like giant-kangaroo mecha, but one is smaller. The smaller one is killed, and as it dies, it falls into it's mother's arms. It reaches up to touch her face one last time and then dies and explodes. Then the mother goes all "mother-of-the-earth-instinct-mode" on you and get's REALLY HARD to kill...

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Posting everywhere I feel like doing is better than not at all. I've been pulling myself back from posting sounds as if I'm about to abandon this account. >.<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Karen_Azalea;213295 said:
Posting everywhere I feel like doing is better than not at all. I've been pulling myself back from posting sounds as if I'm about to abandon this account. >.<

That's what I keep saying. I even said goodbye in the members thread. Yet here I am.
Again I question WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!? I should be working! Gah!

Top Bottom