• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

My head hurts. I have work at 3pm. I haven't done any homework yet. Oh whatever I have until Tuesday.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i can't think i have no brain!LOL!!im acctualy really smart

YAY!i have gone up a rank!i'm JAMMIN!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Marshmallow peeps? Yes, they are indeed delicious, although my stomach starts to do loops after three or four.

I like the Armored Core RP. Pretty cool thread, and Credo's in it, which gives it a new level of epic. Who knew moderators could be unserious? I mean, other forums have some pretty strict "by the book or you die" admins, but the ones here actually take the time to get to know you. Just another reason why I LOVE this forum and I consider everyone here to be family. You guys rock harder than Dante when he uses Nevan, and that's saying something. :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I've done far too much RPing to pass up a chance to join in something like that, I'm far too laid back to be a "by the books or you die" sort of guy really. :lol:
Wouldn't be much fun if we didn't take the time to get to know the people who make this place great, now would it?

---

Should go to bed, probably won't, but should.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;212290 said:
Marshmallow peeps? Yes, they are indeed delicious, although my stomach starts to do loops after three or four.

I like the Armored Core RP. Pretty cool thread, and Credo's in it, which gives it a new level of epic. Who knew moderators could be unserious? I mean, other forums have some pretty strict "by the book or you die" admins, but the ones here actually take the time to get to know you. Just another reason why I LOVE this forum and I consider everyone here to be family. You guys rock harder than Dante when he uses Nevan, and that's saying something. :D
I'm an admin on FGAM. I'm hurt, DT. ;_; And Madge is a mod and Jess is also an admin. This is very offensive! D<

CT: This pimple is getting on my nerves! It hurts. Baw.

HMTQ - Madge

Dani's right, I do get on way to damn late, hurf durf. >.> /lulzthreeinthemorning

And it's Easter, too. God damn.

Also song, GTFO of my head. How do you expect me to think when all I have in my head is "Gee gee gee babeh babeh babeh gee gee gee babeh babeh babeh"? D<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking I seem to be the only one posting on here this morning, when did that happen? - I used to be such a lurker?!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Well I pretty much always lurk, so you've got me beat. :lol:

----

My god, Valve might actually beat Zynga in The Escapist March Mayhem contest, it's a friggin' Easter Miracle!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
:lol: Easter miracle.

Tired, couldn't sleep, went to sleep at 12:00 at night and woke up at 7:00 in the morning. That's not enough for me!

Top Bottom