• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Goldsickle

My father's getting his second vaccine shot the next day =0

I'm very happy that both my parents somehow endured more than a year of the pandemic and somehow managed to get their vaccinations without ever getting infected.
The coming weeks will be their "final stretch" before they gain their much-needed immunity.

With so many people dying, especially the elderly, I feel so fortunate that things are looking good for them =0

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Playing the Scarlet Nexus demo and Yuito's psychokinesis power reminds me of how Silver's powers would work in gameplay.

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Morgan Wow! Thank you Morgon! I honestly never knew this. Thank you. :) And a video too.
(Looks at nearby tools. Proceeds to wipe sweat from my head.) "It is go time!"

On another note, anyone know a good site or app for original story sharing? Perhaps chapter by chapter sharing. I'm looking for some comments because I just realized I have never/if rarely had people comment on my work.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Morgan Wow! Thank you Morgon! I honestly never knew this. Thank you. :) And a video too.
(Looks at nearby tools. Proceeds to wipe sweat from my head.) "It is go time!"

On another note, anyone know a good site or app for original story sharing? Perhaps chapter by chapter sharing. I'm looking for some comments because I just realized I have never/if rarely had people comment on my work.
Check out Wattpad, medium, tumblr or just create your own website.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Dude, imagine being The Rock's stunt double. Having to keep in the same shape as him and look as massive.

**** that. Couldn't be me.
All those deep questions of western philosophy

Seriously, this sounds like those very random thoughts I tend to get 5 at the time, 24/7, regardless of if I'm trying to catch sleep, watching movie, cooking, or studying. No wonder they suspect ADD... I just thought that was, well, everyone's problem, until my husband tried to explain me a person can really stand still and not think anything but what they're doing at the exact moment...

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
What V's Patron said
also Mediaminer and Fictionpress.

Currently Thinking: Trough is pronounced troff and not trau, and definitely not like true or truff. F#ck English.

Piranha Plant

Well, I received good news today. Konami are joining forces with Bloober Team.

I really think the devs have to match the brilliance of Team Silent, but I don't think a lot of their previous games have been well received. But I hope Konami doesn't just give us a crappy game in the long run, because they feel fans are desperate, and will settle for anything rather than zilch.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Having long hair is sickening.
I'm considering taking a risk getting a proper haircut from a barber when the lockdown is lifted...
I had my long hair phase in high school. Screw that.
This time last December, my hair reached all the way to my lower back and if I threw my head back, it hit my buttocks.
It was always tangled up, lacking volume, and drying it after shower took several hours.

I definitely don't miss that with my current almost pixie length in the back and long bob in front style. It's shiny, looks thick and strong, is super easy to style, and I can shower at any hour I want. The last one being incredibly convenient when you're a jogger person. (Not now, though. The little one prefers a calm pace.)

So... Yeah. Screw long hair.

At the moment I've got neat sun-made highlights :D My hair looks a lot different in color during the winter and the summer.
I have long hair and the women at my work are jealous and want to scalp me for it. I get quite a bit of "ma'am"s when people stop me from behind which I find comical.

Maybe it's time for a new coffee maker. And a new microwave. And a new dishwasher. Maybe just a new kitchen.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
If I could bring anything from the present back to ancient times, I'd bring a chainsaw back to early Rome, which would've been an absolute gamechanger in all facets of life for several reasons.
1. It would increase lumber yields into the thousand percents easily, even with one person. The amount of time and labor energy required to chop a tree down with sub par metal tools made it an arduous task. Chainsaws would cut out a significant chunk of that process. 2. Chainsaws are loud, and absolutely terrifying if you've never seen or heard of one before. Reving one up in the dead of night out in the woods would probably convince your enemies that monsters are lurking around in the wilderness. Deploying one in battle would grant a massive psychological advantage just by the noise alone.
3. Most shields were made of wood during this time. Not only will they carve straight through them and nullify them completely, the teeth of the chainsaw could snag the shield and yank it out of their hand or break the arm straps. Also, spear shafts were wooden too, so they could neuter a phalanx by shearing the spear points right off from a distance.
4. Sieges would become silly. Not only are city doors traditionally wooden, but the lock beams keeping them shut are wooden too. They could just wedge the blade between the doors and rend the beam in half to let their armies in without needing siege towers (which they have quadruple now thanks to the chainsaw.)
5. While killing people with it isn't super effective due to the parts getting gummed up with gore, a display on a captured general of the sheer brutality and raw power of the chainsaw would certainly be a good reason to give up and spare themselves of it's wrath, especially since they wouldn't know that it'll break from getting too clogged up.

I wouldn't just bring a chainsaw back either, I'd take one apart and teach them the basics of small engines, teach them how to make and refine ethanol, then leave them alone and see what 600 years of ingenuity and roman invention would come up with. My hope is that in the future, I'd be reading about Roman centurions wielding chainswords into battle and making real life alot more like Warhammer 40k.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I have long hair and the women at my work are jealous and want to scalp me for it. I get quite a bit of "ma'am"s when people stop me from behind which I find comical.

Got my share of women being jealous for long hair.
When my hair was still long, every time I got a haircut, I just told the hairdresser to do anything that suits it, but that I'd prefer if it wasn't always that dull and flat. Every hairdresser ever refused the thought of cutting it more than an inch or two, because "they would kill for a hair this long" and "you can make so many neat hairdos every morning with this!". I agreed to that every time, thinking that maybe I'll this time learn to do something else than just a plain ponytail for it.
Which was my own fault, of course. I never did anything to that except for brushing it straight. It was fine for max. 4-5 hours after shower and after that it started to look like it was already greasy. It was just so long and heavy, but thin, so it was like a wet scarf placed on my scalp. I never had the courage to just cut it short because "women should have long hair" and "the longer the better" yadda yadda.

On January I went to another hairdresser and told her to get rid of my ponytail, admitting that "I never do anything else than a ponytail for it". Adding that "It's a lockdown anyway so it's worth trying even if it looks terrible while it's short". I suggested a pixie cut, they said let's do a mid-long bob and cut it shorter if I feel like it.

Never gonna let that hairdresser go. Or my long bob. I had my first "bad hair days" on April when it was already grown a bit messy, so I just had it cut short again.

Tumblr? I mean yes I've seen stories on there but I never took it seriously. But I do see people's text get lots of likes and shares... I guess it isn't just dumb luck after all.

You're not the only one. That's why I prefer Blogger and Wordpress (besides our closed writing club ofc). Not that much audience, but I think I've made myself quite clear about whether I need a lot of 'awws" or a couple of well-thought comments. It really depends on what are you looking for, and somewhat on your level as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom