• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I guess not, since we only started getting internet around latest 90's and early 00's.
At the time the internet was like some novelty that we only used for a short while, to look for trivial information.
I didn't join an internet community until 2000.
I didn't get access to the internet until I was 16...it was just unbelievable to me that it existed at all. Painfully long dial-up, getting automatically kicked off after an hour (moofed) and then my mum yelling at me about the phone being out of use. I used dial up until I met Steve and was introduced to broadband...

Online community wise, I used MSN chat rooms back in 2002 and then progressed to online forums in 2005.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Remember the good old days of message boards, when you have to write your username and password for every post you make?
This was long before the days of "logging in to a board".
Hello, GameTalk, my old friend....

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I'm on maternity leave next semester, but for the spring semester, I need a topic :)
Wait, there's more!

Brace yourselves, people. We're tumbling towards a near-future-basically-present where manufacturers can remotely disable and severely alter a product you own after you've purchased it, leaving you with an inferior product.

See also: Warcraft 3: Reforged.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Side effects of these pills better settle down soon - can't keep asnwering the phone at work with gibberish instead of real words...

Spa tomorrow - 10 hours of chilling out. Cannot. Wait.

Still have yet to encounter an ocelot in Minecraft. Might make that my new mission the next time I play

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
People fancasted Tom Hiddleston as the next Doctor Who or the next James Bond. So it's cool he gets to do a little of both in Loki(tv show).

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Wait, there's more!

Brace yourselves, people. We're tumbling towards a near-future-basically-present where manufacturers can remotely disable and severely alter a product you own after you've purchased it, leaving you with an inferior product.

See also: Warcraft 3: Reforged.

FYI, I absolutely love the topic. Just checked and it hasn't been too popular in our faculty, but despite that, there's plenty of source material to dig up!

We just came back home from a little vacation and it was AWESOME. ♥ Felt like we were abroad even though we were practically still in Finland. :D (Google "Åland".)

Goldsickle

Having long hair is sickening.
I'm considering taking a risk getting a proper haircut from a barber when the lockdown is lifted...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Burnt my tongue...now all my food tastes like nothing.

Spa day was amazeballs and a total contrast to last time I went when they had a really restricted menu for lunch, which you wouldn't even give to a dog.

I keep forgetting things - another annoying side effect of these tablets. Should be interesting at work tomorrow in that case...

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Having long hair is sickening.
I'm considering taking a risk getting a proper haircut from a barber when the lockdown is lifted...
I hady long hair phase in high school. Screw that.
This time last December, my hair reached all the way to my lower back and if I threw my head back, it hit my buttocks.
It was always tangled up, lacking volume, and drying it after shower took several hours.

I definitely don't miss that with my current almost pixie length in the back and long bob in front style. It's shiny, looks thick and strong, is super easy to style, and I can shower at any hour I want. The last one being incredibly convenient when you're a jogger person. (Not now, though. The little one prefers a calm pace.)

So... Yeah. Screw long hair.

At the moment I've got neat sun-made highlights :D My hair looks a lot different in color during the winter and the summer.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
unknown.png

unknown.png

*INCOHERENT SCREECHING*

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Feels bad man. I figured the chances of him being the final Smash DLC were slim but it stoll kind of bums me out.
Ah well here's to hoping the last character is neat.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Feels bad man. I figured the chances of him being the final Smash DLC were slim but it still kind of bums me out.
Ah well here's to hoping the last character is neat.
They could still add Vergil and watch the internet collectively explode on every side:

"ANOTHER SWORDFIGHTER!?!?"
"YAY VERGIL!"
"I CAN FINALLY PROVE DEATH BATTLE WRONG!"

etc etc.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I once wrote out a plan for a Yu Yu Hakusho/Totally spies crossover.

It was a spinoff for Seaman. I made him Clover's cousin. I read somewhere he was mixed race. I don't think it's true but it works here. Him being mixed race is a way to handwave why he's bullied.

I thought about his grandfather being a fisherman and would take him along.

Clover was one-dimensional in the show so having her be Mitarai's cousin is a way to fix that. She is still materialistic and shallow but having her grapple with reconnecting to Mitarai fleshed her out.

The main antagonist is probably Sniper. I just saw him as a true believer who would've had a hard time reconnecting with society after Chapter Black.

Keiko was gonna work for WOOHP...just because.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Woke up at 5 am to terrible itching because of bug bites. Got up to get some hydrocortison and couldn't sleep anymore because someone thought it'd be all boring if mom went back to sleep.

Usually I just think "aww, that's cute" but now I'd really like to sleep a bit more :sleep:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Man, the first Avengers movie still absolutely craps all over most superhero flicks 9 years later.

Just, goddamn is that stupid ass Captain America costume a pain to look at. The cowl especially. I think Whedon himself realized it eventually which is why they had Cap without it towards the end. LOL

Top Bottom