• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I've been crying on my every birthday since I was 12. To sum up the reasons: every birthday, every Christmas, and every Mother's Day brings me further away from the childhood I never had.

This year was an exception. It was the best birthday party for at least 20 years. ♥

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
"Quality" of news reporting from the BBC has just plummeted even further.

Elliot Page getting divorced is not news.
David Grohl's dream about being dead as a kid is not news.
Delaying the Chelsea Flower Show is not news.

Also thinking that someone, somewhere, should buy Boris Johnson a hairbrush or something because every time he goes on the TV he looks like he just fell out of a tree.

Also wondering if this minor, irritating cough is covid-test worthy (although having been inside for the last four thousand years would make it unlikely) or just a result of cold weather + central heating + really unhealthy person.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm giving a presentation about criminal law, as a guest lecturer over the Atlantic Ocean, in 45 minutes and I'm super nervous.

Nevertheless, it was a relief to receive my thesis grade today: accepted with the grade 4. :cool: (On a scale 1-5.)
I got some special praise about the "originality and independency of the research approaches", which was a relief, because I had to alter the methodology a lot in the middle of the research simply because I didn't get all the documents I needed for it on time. I was afraid it'd affect the grading, but it seems she was happy about what I managed to write despite the circumstances. (y)

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Pretty sure I've finished Age of Calamity. No new side quests or anything popped up, and I finished the storyline quest awhile ago. Still, I better check online, just in case...

+I've never played a Fire Emblem game, so this should be interesting. If I like it, maybe I can get hold of some of the others, too. :unsure:

++Why, oh why have I fallen down the Reddit rabbit-hole? Not necessarily a bad thing (I've only taken to three subreddits), but I can see me losing a lot of time. ._.

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
What is with everyone's sudden obsession with sea shanties.

They seem to be popping up everywhere these days. :unsure:
Short version: Traditionally, sea shanties kept sailors coordinated and motivated when performing a task, built camaraderie among the group, and were used to help them through tough times where they'd otherwise be isolated from regular civilization and at best, bored as f**k. Shanties are also easy to learn.

It's gotten popular now because with the Rona, everyone is on the same boat.

Long version: This video

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I've had some troubles in trusting this new friend of mine, mainly because last time I trusted a friend with my worries they decided to misuse my trust with made-up justification as soon as it was convenient for them.

But it's the nightmare season again, and I sorta told my friend about it... told I'd do anything to get these two out of my head... and she asked about it and I found myself blasting it all for her.

She's amazing. Not going into details of the discussion, but I'm just thinking about how much I love her already (as a friend).

And my heart rate seems to be back in the usual 40-50 bpm during sleep. No 80 bpm peaks or 65 bpm average, as it has been with the nightmares.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
How can some people deal with elaborate hairstyles that need good maintenance? I couldn't do it, too much of a hassle. My philosophy is, if a couple of hand brushes ain't enough, tis a pain in the butt.

I just got my butt-long hair cut into a long bob, the kind of which is just short enough so you cannot tie it on a ponytail, and I LOVE it. First thing in the morning, I brush it straight, and it's done. Also, it dries after shower super quickly, so I don't have to worry about jogging around noon because getting a shower in the middle of the day would be a hassle with long hair. Best hair decision EVER in my life!

I got it and I love it.

tatska.png

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So many games I would love to get into (that I own) but simply don’t have the free time to dedicate to them to actually make any meaningful progress. So I end up playing other games instead...

Y'know, it genuinely surprises me when I manage to complete a game nowadays. Unless I've got time to actually invest in it then it's just going to sit there gathering dust amongst all my other games screaming out "Ryan, why did you install me? We've been sitting here in videogame purgatory forever".

Top Bottom