• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Y'know, it genuinely surprises me when I manage to complete a game nowadays. Unless I've got time to actually invest in it then it's just going to sit there gathering dust amongst all my other games screaming out "Ryan, why did you install me? We've been sitting here in videogame purgatory forever".

I can count on one hand the amount of games ive 'finished' in the last 5 years. :LOL:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Weather app: "It's clear in your city tonight. :)"
Mate, I don't know how to tell you this but there's currently a rain storm threatening to knock the trees across the road over. .-.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Writing down some summer plans. Now that I'm starting my first full-time paid internship as a lawyer next month, thus I'm getting some external lawyer experience anyway, I've planned a roadtrip for June. After that I'm gonna launch the business I've been sooo close to launch so many times. I'm gonna give my all to it while I'm at it, including renting a small office and investing to ads and marketing. It's scary and thrilling at the same time to think about it! :geek:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really need to find somewhere else to market, now that I'm staying tf away from Twitter. FB and Tumblr just aren't doing it. (Gods, why can't I just be good at this promoting thing? ._.)

+I really need to keep in better touch with people.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I really need to find somewhere else to market, now that I'm staying tf away from Twitter. FB and Tumblr just aren't doing it. (Gods, why can't I just be good at this promoting thing? ._.)

+I really need to keep in better touch with people.
Wait for the political climate to calm. There are alternatives. Parler was one of them, before the removal from the app store(s). Gab is another. The thing is, social media is currently going through shake ups. The left is shutting down new, up and coming social media sites or social networks. So, as of now, the promotion pathway is getting thinner.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I saw all the rest of the DC movies minus WW84 and here are my brief thoughts.

1. Man of Steal: A film I wanted to see so bad and it disappointed me. The story was all over the place.

2. BvS UE: Really enjoyed it and portrays Supermsn better than MoS did.

3. WW1: First half was great, second half was meh. Another film I liked.

4. Sucide Sqaud EV: Love it! Watched it like 3 times back to back. "Dirty" Enchantress is so damn sexy! Wooo!

5. JL: I like this film a lot. The Flash is the best part of the movie. Fight me!

6. Aquaman: Is.... That a giant monster? And Aquaman is controlling her to beat up the bad guys! 10/10 Best movie ever!!! Also Black Manta is criminal and I feel zero pity for him.

7. Shazam: "Go, go Power Shazams!" Cute film.

So ok DC you have my attention. Don't mess up WW84 for me.

@V's patron Thanks for the suggestion

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Coffe,covid,calm,chill,cool,cancer,cancel,continue,call,candid,cap,com,cry,complete.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I created a time-lord self insert called "the thinker" or "the writer".

He pilots a type 67 TARDIS. ;).

Traveling around, getting inspiration for his stories. Pondering the struggle of existence and what my purpose should be. Avoiding conflicts but not succeeding.

Probably a fan of the Doctor because how could you not be?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I will be so happy when all the big changes are dealt with. Then the rest of my edits should be a breeze in comparison. x_x

+Maybe I should have breakfast now before I get anymore queasy...

++I love how we went from a warm day yesterday to thick snowfall this morning. Oh, Ontario winters--never change. :p

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I am emotionally drained and going into withdrawals. T_T Oh sure, I can play it again--but can I convince myself to pick anything other than Blue Lion House? (Dimitri is best boy. And seriously, **** Edelgard...)

Top Bottom