• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Too many random Chinese brands on Amazon these days. None of which are of any sort of decent quality. Which is weird because the decent quality stuff is made in China anyway so you'd think there'd be some sort of consistency in production values.
Yeah, it was similar in the 80's, when you'd see some game cartridges being made in China.

But, what's happening is China has been trying to rip off the U.S. and the world. For example, some people in other neighboring countries would get those knockoff Nintendo consoles rather than the actual Nintendo. Because of the communist control that exists.

Like the other year, a rapper was trying to get into the game industry by selling knockoff Xbox consoles, to appear as if he's Kanye west, lol. It was a big story, people made fun of him on most Social Media. Nintendo had to fend him off.

Oh Soulja Boy...

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Took moderator actions and deleted some slandering and unnecessary drama from a discussion.
Got infuriated messages about being a biased pr*ck and that they'll tell the admins to kick me out for that.

I just want to thank the admins and moderators here for not losing it with all kinds of stuff :rolleyes:

Btw, the admins are on my side.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
But why don't I feel it?

There's a guy at work that says I look about 20 haha
Mate, I'm nearly 40 and I still act and dress like a deranged toddler. I look about five hundred years old (if you ask my youngest son) but if I'm out with my 19 year old, people assume we're not too different in age. Blind, stupid people. But hey! I'll take that.

You don't feel young because you've been a grown up for too long. Stop that nonsense, buy a ridiculous onesie and do the weekly shop in it.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, it'll change your life.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
This brings back memories of @ef9dante_oSsshea offering me a zimmer frame for my birthday some years back.

Ah, good times... :ROFL:
Offered you a room?
That's the only way I can read this. Stupid German language :D

---

I'm horrified by tomorrow. Waiting for it as well. It's gonna be a huge step, and I'll be sooo proud of myself once I've done that. Gaaaahhhh. I've got about 45 minutes to blast it all out and I don't think it's enough.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Offered you a room?
That's the only way I can read this. Stupid German language :D

---

I'm horrified by tomorrow. Waiting for it as well. It's gonna be a huge step, and I'll be sooo proud of myself once I've done that. Gaaaahhhh. I've got about 45 minutes to blast it all out and I don't think it's enough.

Lol, it's okay. No, in this case it's a type of walker. xD

Also: Whatever it is, you can do this! (y):giggle:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Lol, it's okay. No, in this case it's a type of walker. xD

Also: Whatever it is, you can do this! (y):giggle:
I still think I have to google this... :D

For the latter, I had a faint memory of mentioning it earlier but it seems I didn't. Just gonna go and speak out about stuff that has been bothering me since late 2019. Fought through it alone, now I need to just sum it up out loud for an objective authority figure. I'm terrified, but at the same time I know once I do it I'm stronger than ever.

Around half an hour to the big moment... Should've brought my guitar with me. It calms me down during the worst of flashbacks.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
For the latter, I had a faint memory of mentioning it earlier but it seems I didn't. Just gonna go and speak out about stuff that has been bothering me since late 2019. Fought through it alone, now I need to just sum it up out loud for an objective authority figure. I'm terrified, but at the same time I know once I do it I'm stronger than ever.

Around half an hour to the big moment... Should've brought my guitar with me. It calms me down during the worst of flashbacks.

I did it. I did it.
I'm so relieved. And also, it was a rather positive surprise to hear myself talking about it with such a calm voice. There was some trembling, I needed to have a couple of short pauses to keep on going, but I managed to explain it in a way the "authority figure" was able to understand.

The time was just enough. Around 2 minutes before the deadline she asked me a major question I haven't thought of before. I burst into tears when my own answer made me realize the first time ever what is it I've been seeking for all this time, and why did it lead me into internal conflict with myself.

I could laugh. Simply because I'm happy. Now I understand myself a bit better again, and I believe this morning was the last morning I woke up questioning myself about the trauma.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The cat has reached a new low.

She STOLE my glasses from my desk in the night and put them on the floor at the foot of the bed. Then yowled for me to get up at 5am to open the window (which she didn't even want to use) and I stood on my glasses.

Then she ran off.

I hate her.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
The cat has reached a new low.

She STOLE my glasses from my desk in the night and put them on the floor at the foot of the bed. Then yowled for me to get up at 5am to open the window (which she didn't even want to use) and I stood on my glasses.

Then she ran off.

I hate her.
Bad Cat. Bad, bad Cat!

Bad, bad, BAD Cat!

Top Bottom