• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Are you offering yourself to @Rebel Dynasty ?

:unsure: :sneaky: ;)

Am not a beta. :mad:

tenor.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So. We found out why the house is falling apart. Unfortunately, will probably be at family members' house for another two weeks. Fml.

@Rebel Dynasty I'm a switch, but if you need a beta I don't mind helping as long as your okay with me being a bit slow. There's 0 privacy or quiet here til after 9pm, so...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So. We found out why the house is falling apart. Unfortunately, will probably be at family members' house for another two weeks. Fml.

That is a major bummer. :( I hope it's something that once it's fixed, it stays that way. -fingers crossed.

@Rebel Dynasty I'm a switch, but if you need a beta I don't mind helping as long as your okay with me being a bit slow. There's 0 privacy or quiet here til after 9pm, so...

:LOL: What a coincidence, so am I.

No pressure, honestly! I know you've got lots on the go right now, but if you're down for it, I'll send you the Google Docs link? -hugs-

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm thinking, the simple things in life yield the most joy

Took my daughter out into my fields today on my quad bike and we went into every puddle and piece of mud I could find

And it was the best laugh the two of us have had in the middle of this horrible pandemic

So I'm grateful for the little things

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That is a major bummer. :( I hope it's something that once it's fixed, it stays that way. -fingers crossed.

:LOL: What a coincidence, so am I.

No pressure, honestly! I know you've got lots on the go right now, but if you're down for it, I'll send you the Google Docs link? -hugs-

I hope so too, considering they had to tear up part of the foundation because apparently the builders did such a shoddy job with the pipes that the foundation's ruined in that spot. .-. So they repaired that, repoured the concrete, and fixed the pipes. I don't have the heart to look in my bedroom, tbh. If something else goes wrong after this... -big sigh- On the plus side, both mum and I intend to be moved out within a couple years, so hopefully we won't have to fix things there much longer.
LOL :LOL: And np! Send away. Maybe on discord, if that's okay? Just let me know when you want it by and I'll do my best. :3 -hugs-

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I should consider getting out of the bus in the city centre and walk the rest of the journey to the dojo rather than arriving all the way here by bus... because it really sucks to keep circling the building for half an hour since we are not allowed to enter the dressing rooms or the dojo any earlier than 15 minutes before the class starts (due to covid and the cleanup necessities). Taking a later bus isn't an option, I would be late for the class in that case.

Also, a little walk would serve as a warm-up as well

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No one:

Absolutely no one:

Me: I should hand sew a Victorian overdress to use as a lounging-around-the-house dress.

Fortunately all of my sewing stuff is in storage right now so -sprays self with water bottle- no. bad. desist until house is fixed. It would be really nice tho.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
He may be old now, but there's no denying--30 years ago, Tony Sirico was a silver fox.

Gods help me. I'd say "What is with my unhealthy fascination with mafioso themes?" but I've already thought long and hard on that, and frankly, there's a lot to unpack there.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
No new Jak and Daxter game. :cautious:

At this point I might as well create my own- "The adventures of Zak and Brad" has a nice ring to it.;)

At least this is more incentive to finish "fresh start". It kinda works like an alternate Jak 3, giving him the arc I wish he had gotten the first time. I did think about setting Fresh Start after both Jak 3 and FF10-2. :unsure:

PS. The Hogwarts game made me feel like a kid again.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I had one lol

And it was shamazing

As for what I'm currently

My mind is wondering now about that stupid neurologist appointment tomorrow, hate going to them and having meds adjusted

Usually when they change my prescription, I am groggy for days and fatigue is chronic

Hopefully this time there will be no change and all is good

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If I had to write a One Piece movie adaptation, I'd center it around Nami and her perspective during the East Blue. Where she goes from self-centered thief to being a loyal friend to Luffy.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh, thank goodness. There's finally a release date set for the anthology. (The anxiety I've had over this has been insane, lately. I'm just glad that given the crap year 2020 has been, things are moving forward).

+It's fun, writing a short story for a change. Something that I don't have a specific plan or deadline for. Not sure how long this one will be, but once it's done (like done-done; edits and all) I'll look into submitting to a magazine.

Top Bottom