• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I know the feeling. Try staying awake until the usual time you wake up in the morning. :D I did that in my 20's.
Been about 17 years since I did that sort of thing - kids'll do that to a person, I guess. Used to go out clubbing and then go straight from the club to church or work the next day without so much as a yawn in between. I think if I tried that now I'd probably die. Or at least complain VERY loudly to everyone and anyone within earshot...

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Been about 17 years since I did that sort of thing - kids'll do that to a person, I guess. Used to go out clubbing and then go straight from the club to church or work the next day without so much as a yawn in between. I think if I tried that now I'd probably die. Or at least complain VERY loudly to everyone and anyone within earshot...
Same here. I was late to college sometime because of the same thing.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Official Mouse and Keyboard support on consoles soon and C&C & Warcraft III being remastered. Could this mean there is a chance we could see another RTS come to consoles and actually make use of mouse and keyboard support and crossplay?

I would be very happy if this happened as it was the control schemes on controllers & UI on consoles holding RTS games back from being as popular as they could have been. Some of my fondest gaming memories were on system link on C&C Red Alert: Retaliation on PS1, though I did hear there was a mouse available for it but dont think it was available outside of Japan at the time for some reason (might be available here now somewhere).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Is it really that time already? University open days?

That's just zipped by - almost 18 years and if she gets in, she'll be off to Manchester next September for 3 years. And return £22k poorer for it...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Man I wish I could sit on my bum and play games on Twitch all day. "Just be yourself and make content you like and BOOM! You're the next Game Theory or Pwedee Pie!" News flash! That only works if you have charisma and follow through. One of which I have while severely lacking the other.
I don't want to go to work tomorrow. 10 hour shifts are not fun.

Dark Drakan

Admin
So nostalgic seeing everyone talking about Command & Conquer and Warcraft III again, I know remasters arent everyones thing but im so happy to see some of my favourite games of all time getting attention again. C&C fans have been through enough over the years, we deserve something decent at last. Im also glad the modders and sites that have kept the series alive for the past 20 years getting attention & the credit they deserve too.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So far Thanksgiving prep has resulted in no injuries, pie crust-related breakdowns on the kitchen floor, or ample pain. Maybe Thanksgiving will be mildly enjoyable this year. Maybe I'm being far too optimistic.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh, neat. The last one's finally been shipped. I probably won't be able to send everything out until after New Years, but at least I won't have to worry about them taking any unnecessary detours.

+One of these days, he'll actually listen when I say I don't stay up late, and stop trying to call me at all hours of the night. Sadly, I don't think today is that day. :meh:

Aurelius

I'm starting to think every time I do an Ocarina of Time playthrough, I end up stumbling upon various secrets that I never knew about. Just recently I discovered the coffin room inside the Kakariko Well dungeon as well as a secret room inside Ganon's Castle that houses 4 Business Scrubs. Speaking of Business Scrubs, the playthrough I did before this, I discovered the Deku Nut upgrade. Oh, Ocarina of Time... I love you!

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Just finished Celeste. Woah doctor, that game is beautiful. I think I originally slept on it because when I first heard about it I thought it was just another really good and challenging 2d platformer like say: Super Meat Boy or Shovel Knight. Which are great don' t get me wrong, I just didn't want to play something like that at the time. The joke is on me, because now I played it and I love it. The game has so many powerful moments that I was not expecting when I bought it.

Top Bottom