• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So much to get done by Saturday in preparation for putting the Christmas decorations up. And errands--why do we have so many errands to run today? D: Considering I left him for two hours yesterday, I know Kaz should be okay. So hopefully we're not gone any longer than that... :unsure:

+I should bake snowballs again this year.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Why do Japanese developers think Triangle is a good button for jumping?
Hideki Kamiya did it for DMC1 but it seems like it didn't truly go away, since Triangle is also for jumping in The Last Guardian.
Because the bottom two buttons are attack and dash.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Apparently, between both Camp NaNo and regular NaNo, I've written 1,733,189 words and that just seems like way too much. Did someone mess up their maths here? I don't think I write that much....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The past few days have been so busy. It'll be nice to return to a steadier pace, and continue with revising ST's outlines. Can't believe I've missed working on it the last two days. ._.

+Most of the Christmas decorations are up (we don't put up much to begin with). Just need to get a couple of the larger ornaments hanging around the living room/kitchen area, and we'll be done. The best part, by far, was hearing Kaz howl at the teddy bear stockings. Gods, I wish I'd recorded that. :laugh:

++I don't think I want to look at Pecan Pie again for another five years... x_x

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Despite my initial reservations about starting it so close to the holidays, I'm kind of glad that I'm returning my focus to FotS. As long as I use my time wisely by skimming the parts that need minor fixing and focus the majority of the work on the large-scale bits, I should be able to get it done in a reasonable amount of time. I can save the minor tweaks for after the holidays, if needs be.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Someone told me they thought I was 5'2 yesterday and I still haven't gotten over it. Like...do I really seem so tiny? Why? Is it because I'm always ready to throw down? Is it because I'm usually quiet? Like what's the reasoning here?? I'm so curious. Should I tell them how tall I actually am???

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was taken aback by the whole half-house elf thing in Fantastic beast but hagrid is half-giant so I guess wizards have weird kinks. It makes Jacob's joke of his grandfather being a house elf funnier.

Fantastic Beasts 2 was fun but very muddled in the middle. It's not as good as the first and hopefully the third picks up the slack.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Fair enough...it's just funny cuz I'm about 5'11.... >_> I'm usually taller than the people I'm chatting with too so it probably went down like: "You give off the vibe you're 5'2" "-towering over them- Oh, thanks. =D"
I'm 5'4 on a good day. Some weeks I'm 5'3. If I was 5'11 I'd be tall enough for my weight :tongue:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
There are legitimate problems with Crimes of Grindelwald but Dumbledore teaching the Defense Against the Dark Arts is not one of them.

Leta needed more screen time and not just because Zoe Kravitz is quite fetching.

Jude law killed it as young Dumbledore (where's his spinoff)

I liked what happened to Queenie but the road from point a to point b needed to be better.

Sadly it didn't make the case for Nagini being given a bigger role than just "girl snake loyal to Voldybutt".

Jacob is the Doctor Who Companion we need.

Johny Depp as Grindelwald grew on me and is probably a better use of his time than continuing to be jack sparrow.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Weird how much lighter you can feel when you finally voice all your self-doubt and feelings of inadequacy to the one person whose opinion matters most on the subject. Especially when how they feel about you and what you're doing with your life is so starkly different from how you feel about yourself (in a good way, of course).

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, it's December now isn't it?

*Yawn* Feels like it's been Christmas forever, since they started up celebrations ever since Halloween ended. :dead:

Yeah, apparently Thanksgiving just doesn't exist anymore. lol

CT: God, "Challenge" is such a great song. Also, finally picked up Deltarune and played it... Man Jevil is a tough boss.

Top Bottom