• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Listen to your parents. 9 times out of 10 they are right. Its actually scary how right they are.

I wanna go home and sink into my couch.

Yay! I got candy!

My mind is everywhere right- (Finds more candy) "Ooooh! Piece of candy-"

>_>

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh gods, going into withdrawals... Why did I finish it so quickly? I won't have the final installment for another month, bare minimum. :'( And why did she end it on a cliff-hanger? *Shakes fist* V.E. Schwab, you devil!

*I wonder if anyone else's muses get jealous? :cautious:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Shapeshifter_Sketch.jpg

I drew a thing. Took about 3 hours.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I started to continue my little walk through history with Uncharted 2 today. I like Chloe a lot, probably because Claudia Black was also the voice of Morrigan from Dragon Age, but still she's super cool. So far the game feels like a pretty natural progression from the first one.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That 6 week exercise program looked so good.... it had the team work thing going, the menu diet, and all that.... until I saw they're asking nearly 400 bucks for it.
I'm sorry but no. If you want people to try out your program to have 'proof' that it works, you should let them do it for free. Then charge everyone else thereafter. So stuff you.
I can do my interval training at home anyway.
And I'm going to follow the military diet too.
Some day. Soon. When I'm totally recovered.
Until then.
I'm going to go eat my caramel sundae now.

-edit-
I also want to watch Stranger Things and Logan now.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I started to continue my little walk through history with Uncharted 2 today. I like Chloe a lot, probably because Claudia Black was also the voice of Morrigan from Dragon Age, but still she's super cool. So far the game feels like a pretty natural progression from the first one.
Chloe > Elena.

It's such a shame that it's only U2 where she gets a major role. She was one of the best characters. :'(

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Bam, Uncharted 2 is finished. I have to place it in the same category as MGS2, Kingdom Hearts 2, and a few other games that aren't coming to me off the top of my head, as sequels that just nail it. Pretty much every thing i liked about the first game was improved upon. The adventure felt even more grandiose, The level design was great. That trail level was the business. And the ending area is one of the coolest looking settings I've laid my eyes on. I even felt like the gunfights were better, even though I can't exactly say why. The more time I spend with Drake the more I like him. The other characters are pretty solid too. The villain was a decent step up from the guy in the first game. If I had went into the game without the knowledge that
Drake and Elena get together. I probably would have been upset that it wasn't Chloe that Drake stayed with. (Although, that might not be fair because I'm pretty sure a piece of my heart belongs to Claudia Black :unsure::cautious:)
Anyways, Uncharted 2 was great. Probably going to give it a couple days before I tackle 3.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Anyways, Uncharted 2 was great. Probably going to give it a couple days before I tackle 3.
Uncharted 2 will always be my favourite game that Naughty Dog has created. Everything just clicked in that game.

Sadly, U3 is where I started to fall out of love with the series. :'(

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know what makes Super Saiyan 3 cool? The dark eye liner around Son Goku's eyes. That's what makes the Form cool for me.

Yet the dark eye liner around Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black's eyes don't always work. Maybe I'm just fickle.

I need to try and enjoy my day off. I have a long week ahead of me and I'm drained mentally due to my own foolishness.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Guess I'd better get as much use from the 'net today, since I won't have it tomorrow. ^^; Glad we're switching to Cogeco, though. So done with Bell's ****.

+Why is it so difficult to figure out where additional scenes should be added in? And why is it I'll have a decent idea of how I want to approach it, but as soon as I go to do it--I got nada? Why, brain? Why do you sabotage me so? :'( Maybe I'll wait until this draft is done, and then see if it's easier to insert new scenes from there? -Fingers crossed-

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Its strange. I'm against Animal slaughter and yet I'll eat meat products. Strange indeed. Son Goku is a Ambassador for the upcoming Olympics. So I'd better see Ms. Nozawa and Mr. Schemmel at the event performing a double KaMeHaMe-HA while a man poses in a bad Son Goku costume.
That needs to happen!

Top Bottom