• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I finished Uncharted earlier today. I liked it for the most part, not a huge fan of the combat, but the characters were all pretty endearing and I did feel like I was on a grand adventure during the exploration segments. That title theme is also pretty good.
Yeah, the combat was really rough in the first game. Thankfully they really improved on it from 2 onwards.

U2 is my favourite of the 4. U3 is probably my least favourite.

Skagewid

The last three days I focused to finish DMC2 on my emulator. I do not understand how Capcom thought it was decent. Too easy , bosses beated blind, long mission to find some ****ing things and over-powered guns. I know that the development team has changed , and i noticed it because the last two bosses was a little difficult , but don't enough to be impossible as the bosses of the first chapter. Only good thing that I've seen was the mindfuck of some levels. The rest is crap.
Now i go with the third chapter, so i can better my opinion about DMC's series.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I know that the development team has changed , and i noticed it because the last two bosses was a little difficult , but don't enough to be impossible as the bosses of the first chapter. Only good thing that I've seen was the mindfuck of some levels. The rest is crap.

Yeah, they weren't really focused on difficulty on DMC2, at least they changed the concept back to Kamiya's concept (or almost) in DMC3 since DMC2 got so many bad critics. Geez, even the reboot had better difficulty than 2, and it was made by a different team than the usual.

Skagewid

Yeah, they weren't really focused on difficulty on DMC2, at least they changed the concept back to Kamiya's concept (or almost) in DMC3 since DMC2 got so many bad critics. Geez, even the reboot had better difficulty than 2, and it was made by a different team than the usual.
I know. The reboot is too hated because capcom have changed everything. Dante was new, with a face of a jerk anorexic without a minimun of cool aura of precedent chapter. Or at least is that I've heard.

Viper

Premium
The last three days I focused to finish DMC2 on my emulator. I do not understand how Capcom thought it was decent. Too easy , bosses beated blind, long mission to find some ****ing things and over-powered guns. I know that the development team has changed , and i noticed it because the last two bosses was a little difficult , but don't enough to be impossible as the bosses of the first chapter. Only good thing that I've seen was the mindfuck of some levels. The rest is crap.
Now i go with the third chapter, so i can better my opinion about DMC's series.
In their defense, it's hard to do a good job when out of the blue your bosses drop into your lap this stupid plan to start making a sequel to a game that has just barely came out (although some say it was even before it came out), and all without the input of the original team. Like, zero news to people that worked on the first game, so no previous experience to build on.
Imho, it was salvaged nicely in the end, as long as one looks at it as DMC for people that love guns.

Top Bottom