• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I need to make a playlist of 'wake up' songs.
Like, Wake me up before you go go, that song.
And the Winnie the Pooh song ' gotta get up, gotta get going....'
Any other suggestions? I want to make it go from happy, upbeat songs to eventually turning into angry, hard metal. So I don't need to go all the way upstairs to wake everyone up, I can just play this on max volume, and everyone will still be like 'hey, mum is cheery....okay I haven't done what she's asked so she's getting mad now....okay mum's scary, let's just do what she wants'.

I've gotta get the kids' stationary and books sorted today because they're back at school tomorrow. Not. Fun.

I don't know you random person sending me friend requests. Decline. Decline. Decline.

I don't know why I bought all that stuff. I don't even wear makeup. Applying layer after layer of the stuff on my face every morning is not a priority. Drinking coffee and checking my email/forum/the weather online is.

I could do with more sleep. Funny, I even went to bed 'early' last night. Oh well. Just can't win.

Should I do Laugh-a-Lots, or not? It's pricey. I didn't budget for it. But it is his birthday so....not sure what to do.

I'm procrastinating. It's too early to do anything else.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The only difference between the extremely successful among us, in any field, in any unknown, the only difference: the successful guy didn't give up. He found a way when there seemed to be no way.
The other guy threw in the towel. Failure is simply another way not to do something.

There is no greater satisfaction in life than hard work paying off.

Take action when all others are sitting on their hands.

The question isn't whether or not you are ready for whatever life brings to your doorstep.
The question is, are you willing; to devote yourself, to make the sacrifice, to push yourself beyond your limits, to do what it is that you need to do; are you willing to rise to the challenge? Are you willing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I was much more impressed by this scene before realizing that bet was really £10.50. :unsure: I don't really know what I expected....

+ If one thing haunts me for the rest of my life, it's the look on the subway dude's face as he wrapped up mum's sandwhich today. Never before have I been so aware of someone's soul leaving their body.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ugh, tomorrow's the first day of February. My most hated month.

The month of the Super Bowl, the Academy Awards, Valentine's Day, and Black History.

I wish I could be put into a 28-day sleep.

Replace black history with my birthday and I feel you. -hisses-

Thinking:
I should make soup today. Maybe it'll help me write. Wish we had good bread, though.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
On days like today, I feel parents who put their kids on the bus and wave them off are a whole lot better off than I am. Good grief, new classrooms, new teachers, things to pay, things to unpack and sort, and of course EVERYONE is doing this ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Which means crowds and lots of yelling and repeating the same thing a dozen times, running from this side of the school yard to that side and back and forth and back and forth and one last time.
Times three.

And I mean they're better off in the sense that they don't need to personally and physically deal with all these things and all the stress and anxiety related to it, especially if people in general make you nervous.

I can do without the stress and anxiety.
I can also do with only saying hi to the people I'm familiar and comfortable with, and not feeling pressured to do small talk with other new parents.

Not that I would change having to do this every morning. I just wish I was a bit more cut out for this kinda thing.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Just made dinner with the help of my mom since it was a "recipe" I never made before and it's so good and easy to make so I'm really happy and proud of myself.
Also @Dante's Stalker , you really need a break on the weekend, like seriously (I know it's hard since you have kids and it's easier to say that you should take one than doing it but I don't really know how to cheer people up, sorry...)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Kurisu I know I really should get a break and I can if I tell hubby I need an hour or so time out. The problem is that hubby is totally hopeless most of the time. His way of 'watching the kids' is either getting them all to sit and watch him play games, or get them to play games downstairs while he plays in his room. Or, like this morning when I had to do the school run, he said he'd watch the smallest of the kids for me and tells me 'please be quick'. HA! I get home and he's put the baby in his cot (he was yelling his little lungs out) and he's playing games in his room with the headphones on.
He's absolutely hopeless!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
This Original story is going to destroy me. I am just asking for it. :frown: I need a break to breathe.

Jesus riding a biscuit! Why is this afternoon going by so fast? Seriously Father Time, what the fudge? :eek:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Are we starting to get what everyone else has? Because it sure feels like it. :hungover:

+Okay, time to edit the last two chapters, and then starting tomorrow, we'll start combing through to see if more scenes are necessary, or not. (If I don't write them, would it be like glossing over certain details? Or would it be extraneous to add them in? Maybe the one already added is more than enough? Hmm...)

++My desire for sleep is all-encompassing. :sleep:

Top Bottom