• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Gelatin is not water soluble until you heat it, silly.
My mom likes to make a dish called hladetina, it's basically pig feet, skin and meat pieces that she then cooks in water with spices and when it cools off it becomes all gelatinous.
For desserts industry first has to get the collagen out of bones, skin and connecting tissue, then partially hydrolyze it to make gelatin for cooking, cause a crunchy dessert for all the wrong reasons is a yucky thing.
Sooo jello is run by necromancers. can't wait for the 2017 jellomancy scare

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty I'm not sure which season that was. I stopped watching in the season where God apparently went into hiding. Since then I've just watched random episodes from different seasons every now and again to have some background noise going while I'm doing household chores.

CT: I really was planning on taking the kids with me today, or some of them at least.
But then I saw this isn't some kid friendly building we're going to. It's a wooden house built on 11 levels, 131 foot high. Like. Nope. No. My kids would break this place down.
But this might make a real good source of inspiration for my novel(s).
I wonder if I'm allowed to take photos?:unsure:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Damn, out of all the new Pokémon coming out in Sun/Moon, I have to say that "Mimikyu" is the most adorable.

Especially after listening to it's little song. <3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sees someone profess their undying love for someone in the most romantic way possible: "Eh."

Sees a tiny snake sipping water out of someone's hand: "Oh my gods. Oh. My. Gods. -heart melts--happy tears from cuteness--cavities suddenly appear--blood sugar spikes- That's the sweetest thing ever. <3"

...why am I like this???

That snake was friggen cute, though.

+ Brain: "What if...you...filled in all the gaps in this story?"
Me: "Uh...no. Company went tits up, there's not enough info--"
Brain: "Okay, but you could create your own info. And no one could tell you it's not true."
Me: "That's not how it--"
Brain: "You could expand the entire--"
Me: "Gtfo. Now."
Brain: "Fine! .... -whispers- You could write out their entire backstory...."
:banghead: -files under "stuff that happens to writers that no one seems to realize is a bad, bad thing"-

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Am I the only one who thinks that polls like "What's the best game of October?" are total bullshit?

What exactly are the criteria a choice should be based on? How can anybody say, for example, that a strategy game (Civilization 6) is better than a TPS (GOW4), or the other way around? What sense does it make to pit so many games from different genres against each other?

...I know I know. Clickbait.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Z-Moves in the new Pokemon are horrifying in more ways than one...

14907012_1143571339092528_58498319022369406_n.png

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Person: "Omg, I love -insert dead story here-."
Me: "-checks their profile to see what kind of stuff they post, just out of curiosity--sees nothing posted or favorited and no favorite authors...though the profile's been active for two years- ...okay...."
Person: "Are you posting the sequel soon?"
Me: "-looks at own profile where it states series is dead- ...."
tumblr_nycg7k2W6U1qgw158o1_500_zpskjska9ka.gif

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Man, Astro Boy is deep. it details the struggle of technology in a world run by technology, but owned by humans. sure, robots and humans have equal rights, but with humans having fervent technophobia with added arrogance and laziness, Robots are overworked, misunderstood, hated, and whatever they achieve is taken credit by humans.

Makes me wonder if this is our future in the next few centuries. Welp, better start being nice to my laptop. I wanna be on the good side of history

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Just finished the Valkyria Chronicles. Wow...what a game. So many emotions. It's funny, I don't ever hear people talk about this game much, but whenever I did it was nothing but good things. Anyway it's an excellent game and I would highly recommend it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Please, please, please...let sleep be a thing tonight. I'm begging. Two hours accumulated is not enough. :sleep:

+I'm actually kind of excited about taking her trick or treating this year. I'll have to get lots of pics for the hubby, since he made the costume.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Stream's gonna be a little late. Guess who forgot to free up space on her harddrive and install the game last night? :| It's at 35%, though...shouldn't take too long. (If it does, I'll find a different game.)

Top Bottom