• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh.
Hehehehehehe XD
I love NightCompanion's fics. The banter she dishes out always has me in stitches. She is SO good.
Hehehehehehe XD XD XD

Ugh. Spongebob, just shrivel up and dry!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL yeah, she updated two of her fics in the past couple of days.

I just got an invitation to join in Scriptfrenzy for April.
Would anyone be interested in trying this out with me?

http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/ - for the adults
http://ywp.scriptfrenzy.org/ - for the teens
http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/overview - if you don't know what the hell a script exactly is.

I don't think I'll enter it this year, unless someone else is keen to collaborate with me. I didn't even finish my nanowrimo novel 09. I didn't even come halfway! Besides, I've got to crank out one adult novel and translate a tween novel into my native tongue by July. I don't think I'm going to enter.
But damn it, I want to!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dad, isn't beef stew supposed to have, oh, I don't know...BEEF in it? Those chunks you put in are not beef, they are mushrooms.

...My technical step brother just hit on me. e_o. Gross.

Something's off in your dad's boyfriend's kids.
IKR? Diana is a bitch and Jacob hits on me. And I'm like his sister, kinda. o_O

It's really discouraging how many yaoi fics there are in the DMC fandom. And in the RE fandom.

I love me.
Vain much?
Yes.

I'm actually kinda glad I'm not really going to be writing yaoi anymore. Buttsex gets kinda old when your dad's gay. It just leaves bad mental images.

...TMI, I know.

Vergil's Greed

clairavance;206844 said:
I don't want to steal DT's spotlight today.
The truth comes from the heart! I knew you were vain, babe, but this? $hit! Your arrogance astounds me.

I think...the little vixen who figured out my password and attached the retard cosplay line in my sig is going to virtually die a mortified death by my virtual hand.

I think... this forum is overrun with horny teenagers. **** I miss those days.

I think... C needs to gimme that pizza base recipe again. I feel like some damn good pizza.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm not a horny teenager! Okay, yes I am...but still, that's mean! DX

CT: I finished my math! I feel accomplished! I'm not going to get held back. I'm going into high school next year!

Also
You lost the game. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, he is a big ol ugly meanie!

Vergil's Greed;206892 said:
The truth comes from the heart! I knew you were vain, babe, but this? $hit! Your arrogance astounds me.

I think...the little vixen who figured out my password and attached the retard cosplay line in my sig is going to virtually die a mortified death by my virtual hand.

I think... C needs to gimme that pizza base recipe again. I feel like some damn good pizza.

I wasn't being vain. And you're making it look bad. I didn't mean it that way AND YOU KNOW IT! Gah!

And yeah? This little vixen is ready and waiting, so bring it on, cosplay boy!

I think Adam has had a good test and yes, your account is still in working order, like I told you it would be. I didn't post on the forum for over a year since signing up and I had no trouble posting when I did really get into it, so stop your nonsense, pack it up, and take it home with ya! And I'm not giving you ANYTHING. You just threatened to virtually kill me. Go jump in a pool of needles and spikes, you Vergil-wanna-be!

...okay, I need to get the recipe from my mom. I always lose it. I'll send it to you when I've got it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I laughed so much at Nite Runner.
OMG! *goes into another fit of fangirly giggles* That was so GOOD.
I'm so happy I said yes.
Eeeeeeeeppp!! Hehehehe :D I got goosebumps! LOL. I'm gonna go read it again...hehehe...

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Incomplete Dani;206919 said:
Vergil has some big ass eyes. It's creeping me out.
Hmph. Like yours are any better.
Baw.
Maybe that's not Vergil after all. It could be Dante or just one of the 'Vergil wanna-be' fans, trying to imitate him as one. You got to admit, Vergil is beyond far too dangers from these beings than demons. xD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Karen_Azalea;206933 said:
Maybe that's not Vergil after all. It could be Dante or just one of the 'Vergil wanna-be' fans, trying to imitate him as one. You got to admit, Vergil is beyond far too dangers from these beings than demons. xD
No, no, no. It's Vergil. I just gave him OOC pills so he doesn't kill me. *nod*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL @ DB. Why do you keep blanking out dude? Haha XD

Reviews, reviews, oh yes, the reviews, they make me happy :)
But then I wonder, why do I get feedback from people who don't know who I am on another site, but here where everyone knows me, no one gives me any feedback?

Never mind, I guess. I want to start posting my OC fic. I'm going to see this as my revision work of the fic, even though it's not even finished yet. It's terrible as it is. Really, it's my first shot at writing 1st person. But people seem to like the idea, despite my crappy writing, so I'm going to make it better.

Revision. >.< I hate that word. I loathe it. I just want to...omnomnomnom *spits* kapoei! That's what I want to do with it!

I'm going to go have a cup of tea. I'm so cold! Brrrrrr.

Meg

Bioshock is fun.
I like chocolate.
I hate my psychology class.
I need to get off the computer.
I'm tired.

Pantera Queen

I am so through with American Idol!:mad: They kicked off my Todrick and let that wannabe rocker dude who completely ruined my song "Fireflies" through. I also cannot believe the little 17 year old made it instead of Lily! What is happening?

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Incomplete Dani;206951 said:
No, no, no. It's Vergil. I just gave him OOC pills so he doesn't kill me. *nod*
He sure won't kill you for that but it seems you're the one killing him instead! You're making Vergil like a clown even more than Jester has got to be. :lol:

My apology for the bad grammar in the end from my previous post. :)

Top Bottom