• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;206021 said:
Original stories, If composed good, could provide some financial benefit besides the moral one - when the work is appreciated of course.

Fan fics are just pointless. I used to have one and I dropped It.

Aye aye *salute* I second that.

But on the other hand, fanfiction gives you a good exercise to see what works, what doesn't, what do people empathise with, what puts them off, what wins you fans and what doesn't. I see it as my warm up before I engage in war with my originals.

But yeah...if only fanfiction would bring me in some money...sigh...

aka958

Don't trust people
Final fantasy XIII and also Sparda's sig with Wesker.
Damn that's a good sig...

Who am I going to play with in FFXIII? Lightning? that kid (dunno his name)? Sazh? Snow? Vanilla? Oerba? Too many great and awesome choices!

Sparda™

clairavance;206098 said:
But on the other hand, fanfiction gives you a good exercise to see what works, what doesn't, what do people empathise with, what puts them off, what wins you fans and what doesn't. I see it as my warm up before I engage in war with my originals.

You need to try warming up with parts of the original. Fan fiction is good for nothing, trust me.

Try different variations of the original, and from those variants, pick the parts you think they are the best of them.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;206128 said:
You need to try warming up with parts of the original. Fan fiction is good for nothing, trust me.

Try different variations of the original, and from those variants, pick the parts you think they are the best of them.

>_< Gah... the truth sucks.
I know I know I know. I hit writers block with my originals and lose interest...:huh:...that's not very good is it? LOL.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking Sparda should stop bashing fanfiction... Sure, it doesn't net you anything important, but it's fun. Why should I give up having fun? If you don't like it, that's fine, but you don't have to make other people hate it as well.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking that chicks who owns shotguns are cool. My cool sister owns one too.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking if it wasn't for my writing, I would have been either locked in jail convicted of murder or sealed away in a special high security double padded cubicle in a distant mental institute.

I don't know how I'm still going. I'm not a strong person. I come from two strings of gene pools filled with violent rebels and weak females who crack under pressure. Again, I thank God for my writing.

If someone breaks off an engagement after a year and tells you to start getting your stuff together, and gives you a due date by when you're supposed to move out, that means you're broken up. BROKEN UP. IT'S OVER. So WHY the HELL is he discussing happiness and relationship jazz and emotional humps and...ugh, fuggit, I just want to get out of here, this guy is going to kill me. My heart is just gonna suffocate from all the pain and I'm gonna keel over and (x_x). I can't take this.

Why do I always drink coke after I've munched on sugar coated sweeties? It tastes like toothpaste turned into a drink. BLEAH!:sick:

I want to go home. I have no friends here. I have no family here. I don't fit in.
But then, even if I do go home...I can't go home. I can't. I can't put myself back in that half-traumatized condition of living. I can't do that to my kids, I can't bring them back into such a fragile and deadly environment.

Why does my life have to suck piles?:(

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
clairavance;206336 said:
I'm thinking if it wasn't for my writing, I would have been either locked in jail convicted of murder or sealed away in a special high security double padded cubicle in a distant mental institute.

I don't know how I'm still going. I'm not a strong person. I come from two strings of gene pools filled with violent rebels and weak females who crack under pressure. Again, I thank God for my writing.

If someone breaks off an engagement after a year and tells you to start getting your stuff together, and gives you a due date by when you're supposed to move out, that means you're broken up. BROKEN UP. IT'S OVER. So WHY the HELL is he discussing happiness and relationship jazz and emotional humps and...ugh, fuggit, I just want to get out of here, this guy is going to kill me. My heart is just gonna suffocate from all the pain and I'm gonna keel over and (x_x). I can't take this.

Why do I always drink coke after I've munched on sugar coated sweeties? It tastes like toothpaste turned into a drink. BLEAH!:sick:

I want to go home. I have no friends here. I have no family here. I don't fit in.
But then, even if I do go home...I can't go home. I can't. I can't put myself back in that half-traumatized condition of living. I can't do that to my kids, I can't bring them back into such a fragile and deadly environment.

Why does my life have to suck piles?:(
I came here to write what I was thinking, but when I read this I forgot what I was thinking. My own small issues doesn't matter right now. :(

This is heartbreaking stuff and I'm sorry clairavance. I don't know what to say... but I want you to know that I do care.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I hate feeling like this. I hate cracking under pressure. I people always acting as though SGR's the best person EVAR! What about me? You know, the person who actually created FGAM? The person who was smart enough to know that there actually maybe a need for us to get our own forums? And despite all of this, it's still about SGR, and you guys tell me to STFU? Really? Unlike her, I actually have legit things to be ****ed, sad, angry about. She just baws about Atruca all the time, but when I baw because I was sexually harassed and had a break down, I get told to shut up and quiet crying. You know what? **** you guys.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn... If it's any consolation, I'll be happy to let you know that I'd never EVER do something like that to you. :( Why are people on the internet so cruel sometimes? I like to think it's because they think they can say whatever they want. They don't know you, they "talking to a computer" basically. And those people can suck my big fat lizard ****. Seriously, they can go get a life and **** off. If you need someone to vent to, I'll be glad to help. :( Hope you feel better soon, and don't let some ***holes rude comments get to you.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Thanks, man. If there's a time whenever Jess or Madge aren't online and this happens, \you'll be the first person I go to. Thanks. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Romero;206395 said:

I came here to write what I was thinking, but when I read this I forgot what I was thinking. My own small issues doesn't matter right now. :(

This is heartbreaking stuff and I'm sorry clairavance. I don't know what to say... but I want you to know that I do care.

Thanks Romero, you have no idea how much that means to me T_T

@Dani: I haven't been on the forum for a few days, do u want to send me the link to where you got bashed? I'll go put them in their place. I have a way with words ;) And I don't think SGR is better than you, I think you're awesome for creating that forum and you SHOULD be recognized as queen there.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
clairavance;206464 said:
@Dani: I haven't been on the forum for a few days, do u want to send me the link to where you got bashed? I'll go put them in their place. I have a way with words ;) And I don't think SGR is better than you, I think you're awesome for creating that forum and you SHOULD be recognized as queen there.

That incident where the told me to shut up about that and then go and comfort SGR happened a month or so ago, but I was rereading through my posts and it ****ed me off. And I guess SGR always getting compliments from everyone and myself never getting any about what an awesome admin she is kinda got to me, too. Even though I created the forums and not her. ._.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I seriously need to get back to your forum more often. I wouldn't let it get to me if I were you. If it wasn't for you, SGR wouldn't have the rep she's set up for herself, and if it really really bothers you, why don't you create a thread and voice your feelings?

Um...I'm thinking of finishing packing the dishwasher.
And then working on a oneshot that my fingers are just burning burning burning to get out.

Hah! Ha ha! Someone called me
a master at the FG fanfics
Hahahaha! That's gotta be a bad thing, right? I mean, 16 of my 27 fanfics are in the FG fandom. And Julian thought HE'S obsessed? The dude ain't got nothin' on me! JULIAN FTW!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I am NUMBER ONE JULIAN-FAN! Tom must die!!! And Jenny can join him! *shoves couple toward Julian's elders* Muhahaha! I am seriously gaga over Julian...I get goosebumps just thinking about him. Seriously. And I dream about him all the time. Yes yes yes, I am definitely far more Julian obsessed than DMC obsessed.

*dreamy sigh* Julian :wub:

Top Bottom