• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Karen_Azalea;207036 said:
He sure won't kill you for that but it seems you're the one killing him instead! You're making Vergil like a clown even more than Jester has got to be. :lol:

My apology for the bad grammar in the end from my previous post. :)
NO U!

...I don't get it. >.>;

CT: I dun wanna get ready for school. ;_;

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Romero is thinking. What's going on.
Must get ready to go out. Going out with a nice girl. A dog girl, or b**ch as I like to call them. :)
What dinner should I make. Must choose something easy.
Snow is nice. Mowing sucks.

AzureNight13;206723 said:
*in tears* How the f*ck does a vet not notice a dog with a broken back and internal bleeding?! Now my whole family is a wreck cause he had to be put down. R.I.P. Murphy, have fun with your old pal Fergus

:( :( :( :( :(
Oh that is heartbreaking. :( Was it an accident?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
COFFEE!!!! :D

Why is it so cold? It's not winter yet, wtf is going on?

That storm last night was meh. Freaky for NZ, since this is only the second time in the past 3 years that I've actually heard thunder and saw a little lightning flash here, but it's so MEH compared to the thunderstorms we have back home.

I love NZ.

I hate lightning.

With Love From Paris has been put in my list of 'Awesome movies that will never lose their awesomeness'. I'm in love with that movie, I really am. However weird it was to see Travolta bald. That movie was sick. And LOL-worthy in a good way :)

...COFFEE!!!!! :D :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Incomplete Dani;207000 said:
;_; Being a horny teenager isn't that fun. Even more so if you can't find a boy/girlfriend.
I know. I hated every second of my teenaged-ness. And I spent it allllll alone. *violin*

But I still feel old around you brazen droolers, now that I'm a cynical empty husk of a human being. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Y'know, VB, if I was the legal age... (JK. I mean, we BOTH have to give consent, don't we? And I don't think you'd give it if you saw me in person...)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Don't put yourself down...
(Then again, I'd have to say the same thing about myself. If you saw me etc...)
Even if you really looked like Xevans. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL @ DT. What a smooth talker ;) Heads up ladies, we've got a charmer-to-be in our midst!

I've found a job! Hurrah!! I still need to apply for it, but I recon I'm gonna get it since I have decent experience. Well, I stand as much chance as the next dude who applies for it anyway, PLUS I'm super young in that field. I mean how many 24 year old people can say they managed a coffee shop by themselves before? Yes, I like this job, I WANT it, because I like to be on the top of the food chain! I like control. I like delegating instead of being bossed around by higher ups. I like that responsibility for some reason - it gives me power.

Ah. So Vergil and I do have something in common after all! LOL.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just think about it? Who isn't corrupted by power?
I also love power. Good luck applying for the job Cv.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Azure - what pain? Unless I missed the post where you say what's wrong?

Anyway. On another note.
Is hoping my babe gets well soon :( I wubs you mah baby!
Gonna do some more writing.
:D

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
My back in general. I really need to go to a ciropractor one of these days, but I never have the time.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ WTF? I'm not even gonna ask...

Anyway, I'm thinking on what would be a good idea for "Shadows". I can't think of anything! And I started this so I'd get RID of writer's block...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah, good ol' facebook. DT, if you can sign into MSN feel free to drop me a message and we'll brainstorm some, okay?

Shadow has recruited me to her forum. I like it. I think I'm going to fit in between all the creative writers there. And Mikael is keen to try his luck with Kai again, even if she did stab him in the chest. Poor Mix *cuddles muse* you just don't have any luck with the women, do you?

**** off.

Teeheehee.

Top Bottom