• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wish Telltale was doing a Superman game instead of Batman.

In a way Superman might benefit more from an adventure game setup because you could focus more on saving people and making that rewarding.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I wish Telltale was doing a Superman game instead of Batman.

In a way Superman might benefit more from an adventure game setup because you could focus more on saving people and making that rewarding.
that's fair. although, i hear that WB montreal is making a free roam superman beat em up. so...it's SOMETHING

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

I don't agree. You got a superpowered dude with so many powers suited to beat the heck out of baddies and you make a Telltale style of videogame for him instead of an action title?

That's gotta be the very least suitable genre for Superman imo.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Spontaneous, "Not-Valentine's Gifts" from the hubby. ^^ (WoN printed and bound--he won't tell me how much it cost, but I get the impression it was a lot). ^^;

12670282_10153559749243500_7756235918090391255_n.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
that's fair. although, i hear that WB montreal is making a free roam superman beat em up. so...it's SOMETHING

Fingers crossed. I'm hoping they end up leaning towards his Action Comics portrayal. Either the Grant Morrison or Greg Pak stuff.

I don't agree. You got a superpowered dude with so many powers suited to beat the heck out of baddies and you make a Telltale style of videogame for him instead of an action title?

That's gotta be the very least suitable genre for Superman imo.

I'm not saying I would want a Telltale Superman over a traditional AAA beat em up Superman. I just felt a Telltale Superman would be a good way of expressing the inspirational side of the character and making the moments where he saves someone or helps someone worth it. Telltale has a way of rewarding you for making the good choice and making you invested in it so looking at how they do that is something I would recommend.

Superman is the ultimate do-gooder, the proto superhero he's gotta do more than punch an alien in the face (not that he shouldn't but still).

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My ability to concentrate is terrible, today. ._. Still, I have to at least try to get a bit more done than that.

+That moment when you have nothing but scorn for a fictional writer because he seems to think he should be the centre of his characters' universe, and that he, not they, is in control of the story. Oh, Fegnolio, you silly old fool--it doesn't work like that. :rolleyes:

Yes...I've hit that level of bored that I'm analyzing the personality of a fictional character.

++Hamburgers tonight! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom