• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
How well also im hating being ill. Again mine Head and Throat hurts and makes me hate even sunlight so i had to close shades in room not to mentions of that running nose. Geez i hate mild colds again.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finally got around to watching Dragonball Z: Resurrection F, and I enjoyed it. I prefer Battle of Gods but this one still gave me that DBZ fun I know and love, with the return of my favorite villain in the series.

:inlove: Love you Dragonball, always and forever.
In that case you may or may not like the new anime Dragonball Super, which has the first two sagas be a retelling of the Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F movies.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmm...to start the next scene, or not to start the next scene...?

Nah, I won't be able to finish it if I do, and with the weekend being my "prequel research time", maybe I should just get a head-start on that, instead. Or go through my scrawling and tweak certain things. Ah, what the hell--both.

+I need more coffee.
++I can't wait to see how it turns out. :woot:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
two articles on this same site contradict each other

this one uses "they only hate the hair"
http://whatculture.com/gaming/11-video-game-sequels-not-made-for-their-original-audiences.php/2

and this one says the reboot is the worst thing ever
http://whatculture.com/gaming/12-major-video-game-sequels-that-must-be-announced-in-2016.php/8

i'm starting to think that i need to make a video that calmly explains why DmC was so negativity received

i know it goes without saying for us

but every single time i see "they only hate the hair" it makes me want to pop a damn blood vessel

trust me they contradict each other on a lot more than just DMC. According to them Marvel movies are the best thing ever or doomed to fail. There was a suggestion that Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad should play DmC Dante which I thought was an interesting one.

I wouldn't mind seeing it if you end up making that video tho, could be fun to see. The emaciated figure, him putting cigarette in someone's eye and implications about his past was what got people riled up as it didn't fit fan's perceptions of Dante. It was harder to reconcile TGS10 Dante with the other portrayals which made people lose faith in the project.

my two cents if your curious.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
trust me they contradict each other on a lot more than just DMC. According to them Marvel movies are the best thing ever or doomed to fail. There was a suggestion that Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad should play DmC Dante which I thought was an interesting one.

I wouldn't mind seeing it if you end up making that video tho, could be fun to see. The emaciated figure, him putting cigarette in someone's eye and implications about his past was what got people riled up as it didn't fit fan's perceptions of Dante. It was harder to reconcile TGS10 Dante with the other portrayals which made people lose faith in the project.

my two cents if your curious.
i'm actually writing a script right this second
iv been playing around with the idea of this video ever since DmC came out
i always thought the hair thing would go away
but it clearly hasn't

my only fear with the video is that no one will watch it since i won't know how to get it out there to people once it's done

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i'm actually writing a script right this second
iv been playing around with the idea of this video ever since DmC came out
i always thought the hair thing would go away
but it clearly hasn't

my only fear with the video is that no one will watch it since i won't know how to get it out there to people once it's done
if you have a blog put it there or just put it on youtube or vimeo. It'll find an audience eventually

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Is anyone else excited for the Attack on Titan game? Like holy crap, everything I've seen of it so far is grade-A awesomeness. Damage numbers, quick and nimble movements, lots of different kinds of titans, a reward for slicing off all of a titan's parts and oh god so much blood that it'd make Bloodborne blush.
Yea, I'm pretty hyped. I started rewatching Attack on Titan too.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yea, I'm pretty hyped. I started rewatching Attack on Titan too.

Same here. The fact that Eren's anime-exclusive "blue-eyes on-fire" mode is in the game minus the missing limbs is the icing on the cake. I could go on for hours about what hypes me up for that game. Like the fact that we're going to actually get to FIGHT the Colossal Titan for the first time.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm amazed I'm even up at this time, considering how late I stayed up to jot down research notes. :sleep:

+Fairly certain my dreams wavered between Inkspell's characters, and my own... :cautious: I think it's safe to say I have literature on the brain. Though part of Fable III's world might have made it in there too, so...:unsure:

++What to do, first?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'd like to see a prequel to Titanic where we see Jack completely unable to climb onto a floating pool toy and we all go, "ahh that makes sense."

Top Bottom