• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The RP is cracking me up.
Did no one catch on that Dante totally owned Isis? No...suppose not, since I DIDN'T POST IT. Argh, the laggy, I'm so laggy, I just haven't had time and now I can't just go post "Isis went POOF" because I missed the chance.
Maybe I'll use Vergil to cast some light, if anyone is still confused.
I don't think they are though.
It's 1am in the morning and I can't sleep.
Because I'm really, really unhappy.
Fudge.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Today is rediculously a great day. Warm weather! Sun shining! Only 15 dogs to take care of.... Awesome day!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
LOL! Apathy had a conversation in the WAYT thread on TS with Julie. People actually think Julie's real despite the fact that I SAID I caved in and made her an account.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Contemplating whether to post my other in-progress DMC fics on the forum or not. Would anyone want to read it? Would any one care? Would anyone gimme feedback on it?
The doubts, the doubts, they clog my mind.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking I would totally read them. Who knows, it may help me with my Sonic fanfic. (I'm stuck! Anyone mind giving me a little push? No, wait, make that a shove. A hella BIG ONE too.)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;205987 said:
I'm thinking I would totally read them. Who knows, it may help me with my Sonic fanfic. (I'm stuck! Anyone mind giving me a little push? No, wait, make that a shove. A hella BIG ONE too.)

How about...the girl he's falling for turns out to be working for his arch nemesis who is plotting to kill Sonic so he can wreak havoc and rule over all?

Bad Sonic is wicked. I dunno why my love for him happened to fizzle out when he went all dark and menacing, because I luv the dark and menacing. I just stopped watching the cartoons :huh:

I'll post FSC, the one I dedicated to the person who influenced and inspired me to try my hand at writing DMC ff's. My other one I think I'll keep to the other website, since it's OCxDante and I don't think people will like my portrayal of a very dark and arseholish Vergil in it anyway. :p

Sparda™

Original stories, If composed good, could provide some financial benefit besides the moral one - when the work is appreciated of course.

Fan fics are just pointless. I used to have one and I dropped It.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
:| I know that, but I don't want to be an author when I grow up. I write as a way to vent and for fun. I don't plan on making money off of it.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
im thinking my computer sucks ( and the worst part is its not actually my computer so i can only spend a little bit of time on it.)

now im thinking i need to buy a netbook ( the problem is i don't have any money and i have not found a way to get people to give me free stuff and im having trouble getting money.)

Pantera Queen

I'm sick of my hair itching!
I'm tired but I wanna stay up!
I wish I could some money right now.
I don't wanna take another quiz or exam, but I have to!
I'm so bored I don't even know what I'm thinking>_<
Fail! Epic Fail!>_<
Facepalms! Mega facepalms!

Top Bottom