• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The only reason I can look forward to working today, is so I can use it as a timewaster while waiting for my new signature.

Oh... And why do like, three people think my avatar is a horse? ;~; I thought it was pretty obvious he's a dragon. I might just change it if people keep thinking that...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Kinda sucks that I'm waiting to get a job just so I can buy a wardrobe that actually fits my style (and my body). And it's not cuz I can't afford it...it's cuz Gran won't take me shopping for something like that unless I can justify it. /==

Rip holes in all of your clothes (or see what damage Stilts can do to them...)

The only reason I can look forward to working today, is so I can use it as a timewaster while waiting for my new signature.

Oh... And why do like, three people think my avatar is a horse? ;~; I thought it was pretty obvious he's a dragon. I might just change it if people keep thinking that...

I've got pretty bad eyesight and even I can tell it's a dragon...

CT: fixed the 360 problem... seems like the 360 needed space to display new achievements... back to CSI later.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I'm off for the night, have a good one everyone :D
224503.gif

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Walking home from my friends 18th and had the delight of seeing two completely drunk girls fail to walk and fall over each other. Boy am I glad I don't like drinking that much.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Yah, finally did my hair and now it's does't look bad!! ^_^ I feel rally good... except my spine...ow. I must have bruised it. TT_TT Any who, going to write something....another one shot or something. Must write something!!! Naked Vergil and Dante give me inspiration!!! :shifty::devil:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
As lame as you say it is. Your story just keeps getting better and better.
That's okay guys. Keep it up. I don't care. Let's see you try this again.

Note: I'm taking all my DMC ff's down by the end of 2013. This is utter and total BS. If you can't have the decency and respect to let me in on this ahead of time and think that I 'wouldn't pick up on it', then really, screw you guys.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Note: I'm taking all my DMC ff's down by the end of 2013. This is utter and total BS. If you can't have the decency and respect to let me in on this ahead of time and think that I 'wouldn't pick up on it', then really, screw you guys.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! D:

Thinking:
Stilts brought me his toy as a present today. :3 He's so sweet...when he wants to be.

Meg

As lame as you say it is. Your story just keeps getting better and better.
That's okay guys. Keep it up. I don't care. Let's see you try this again.

What happened? :O Were people copying your work? :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What happened? :O Were people copying your work? :(
According to them, it's their right to use my stuff and I'm not contesting that, AT ALL. It's in a public space and they own the copyright but I wouldn't be this mad if they'd just been honest with me about using it. Yeah, I'd get it if it were just random, but it's not, I know them and they know me. I'd expected a bit more from them. Obviously there's nothing I can do about it, it's not like I've breached any laws by making profit from it, but they have and the least they could have done was go 'oh, y'know this and this, yeah, that's pretty good, we may/may not use that'. So all it is right now is a verbal dispute with neither of us getting effin anywhere. So I'm doing the only thing I can and keeping my ideas to myself, and removing all the ones I've put out there.
Maybe I'm just PMSing, I dunno, I know it's a bitchy thing to do but FFS, like they're any better.
Yeah, it's no wonder you don't have anyone steady if you're gonna be a douche like that.

Meg

According to them, it's their right to use my stuff and I'm not contesting that, AT ALL. It's in a public space and they own the copyright but I wouldn't be this mad if they'd just been honest with me about using it. Yeah, I'd get it if it were just random, but it's not, I know them and they know me. I'd expected a bit more from them. Obviously there's nothing I can do about it, it's not like I've breached any laws by making profit from it, but they have and the least they could have done was go 'oh, y'know this and this, yeah, that's pretty good, we may/may not use that'. So all it is right now is a verbal dispute with neither of us getting effin anywhere. So I'm doing the only thing I can and keeping my ideas to myself, and removing all the ones I've put out there.
Maybe I'm just PMSing, I dunno, I know it's a bitchy thing to do but FFS, like they're any better.
Yeah, it's no wonder you don't have anyone steady if you're gonna be a douche like that.
Posting things on the Internet gives you automatic copyright. So you technically can threaten legal action.

Also, I wouldn't remove what you have posted. I would just refrain from posting anything else. Since, like I said, posting it on the Internet gives you copyright protection. So if this nonsense happens again, you have proof that the idea is yours. It doesn't matter who owns the official copyright for the franchise, if you post a story, fanfic or whatever, on the Internet and someone steals it, they are committing plagiarism.

EDIT: So I just finished Bioshock Infinite. o_O

I think I need to think for a few days before I write the review. Or just stick my head in a tub of ice. Or both. Both is good. *walks away blankly*

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So I saw the remake of Evil Dead and LOVED IT!!!! :3 It was f'n good. If you saw the original then you must go see the new one and I don't say things like that often.
I give five of these:
groovy-evil-dead-tshirt.jpg

^_^

SPARTAN-999

! FIGHT LIKE A MAN SCUM !
Oh man i keep failing at college 2 years now it started very good i was top 10 names of the best students i got bored of studying school and all that crap it booring ITS FU*ing funny cuz my uncle and my parents will kill me for that lol and with all those problems on my head MY CAR just got stolen a week ago as if that wasnt enaugh punishmint , i must have done a very bad thing and GOD is very mad at me or testing .me . talk about a bad luck huh :ermm:

Top Bottom