• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
splinter cell soundtrack is so awesome especially chaos theory i can't help when i'm being sneaky humming a piece of the soundtrack

Laurence Barnes

Premium
they're some secret organisation planning things but we don't know terrorism? world domination? they could be anyone even satanists trying to bring satan to this world to kill us all

SPARTAN-999

! FIGHT LIKE A MAN SCUM !
Will its there but kinda hidden u can see it in music industry hollywood video games everywhere
the all SEEING EYE OF SATAN

images

images

satan followers famous people

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images

usa gouvernment are evil they did 911 september and blame it on middle east it was all planed as an excuse to go to war in iraq and pakistan and kill poor people in iraq

great last words from J.F Kennedy before death

jfk-illuminati-assassination.jpg

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Will its there but kinda hidden u can see it in music industry hollywood video games everywhere

images

images

satan followers famous people

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images

usa gouvernment are evil they did 911 september and blame it on middle east it was all planed as an excuse to go to war in iraq and pakistan and kill poor people in iraq

great last words from J.F Kennedy before death

jfk-illuminati-assassination.jpg
holy crap man don't say this you'll get assassinated if you do. it's creepy >_<

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
~snip~

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!
Don't worry about it, there are loads of theories about 9/11. Mine is that Al Quaeda's extremists just wanted to massacre a lot of people, for whatever motive, and that's it.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!
Don't worry about it, there are loads of theories about 9/11. Mine is that Al Quaeda's extremists just wanted to massacre a lot of people, for whatever motive, and that's it.
you're so boring believing in all the mainstream stuff XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why are t-shirts so unflattering?

I know they are. Although, I've pretty much spent most of my life in them. Plus, I'm wearing one right now which has Sonic the Hedgehog on it...

My friends are so autistic at times.

Although you've probably just insulted anyone with autism or knows someone who has it.

CT: Ah... fudge.

DS: If I knew people did that on FF.net, I would never have signed up in the first place.

SPARTAN-999

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!
lol i dont blame ya cuz i used to think that al qaida did it but i was wrong al qaida probably dont even exists
its a huge show runs by the USA gouvernment i mean how would G bush run a country let alone tie his shoes
he would be a good comidian

Laurence Barnes

Premium
lol i dont blame ya cuz i used to think that al qaida did it but i was wrong al qaida probably dont even exists
its a huge show runs by the USA gouvernment i mean how would G bush run a country let alone tie his shoes
your onto something and because you know all this and shared it with us. we're all goig to be assassinated

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Illuminati consist of ignorant people, half of whom probably don't realize what is in store for them, some of whom may not even be aware that they're just puppets. They are people who are trying to start a war that's already been won. I'm aware of them, and it's sickening just how much control they already have, but considering I'm on the winner's team there really is no need to fight back or 'stop' them. They're not going to succeed. They're digging a huge hole for themselves. If you're smart, you'll do well to take notice of them, expose them, and resist their efforts. If you do that, you're safe.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
:I Radical theories coming to light here. Sorry I don't believe this stuff, talk to DG about it he'll believe the hype xD

SPARTAN-999

your onto something and because you know all this and shared it with us. we're all goig to be assassinated
LOL nobody is gonna be assassinated only people with power like kings leaaders or actors who expose these things get killed we are going to be ok my friends lol
after all list of people got killed by illuminatu
micheal jackson
TUAPAC

Laurence Barnes

Premium
LOL nobody is gonna be assassinated only people with power like kings leaaders or actors who expose these things get killed we are going to be ok my friends lol
after all list of people got killed by illuminatu
micheal jackson
TUAPAC
i know afterall who would believe 3 psychos that would be the excuse

Top Bottom