• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Gorbashou

Style: Quicksilver
Guns: Ebony & Ivory | Shotgun
Devil Arms: Nevan | Beowulf

Finally out of the comfort of spamming trickster with Rebellion in every build. This stuff has serious potential.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So...in the middle of cleaning, the fire goes out...a few minutes later, a bunch of firemen show up at the front door because someone called about our chimney smoking alot. That was...awkward.

We've had that happen before (over twenty years ago when we used to live in a flat). My mum thinks it happened because my dad used to 'throw' my letters to Santa up the chimney (then they were supposed to be whisked off to the north pole by magic, but instead, they got stuck :lol:)

Aww, Shadow, Stilts is really cute :3

CT: :( (that's all I can think of)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
We've had that happen before (over twenty years ago when we used to live in a flat). My mum thinks it happened because my dad used to 'throw' my letters to Santa up the chimney (then they were supposed to be whisked off to the north pole by magic, but instead, they got stuck :lol:)

Aww, Shadow, Stilts is really cute :3

CT: :( (that's all I can think of)

LOL Gosh, maybe that's why Santa never gave me everything I wanted for x-mas: the letter got stuck. ('Course, he knows better by now and just gives me gift cards. ;)) Hehe. It's kinda scary, though, right? All these guys showing up at your front door.... I thought the neighbors had reported us for having a fire or something. ._. *can only have fires here on certain days*
X3 Thank you.
*offers hugs*

Thinking:
Groceries and the post office, tomorrow. Ugh...I dun wanna go, but if these boxes don't get mailed in by the 31rst, she'll get double charged. And we need butter. Ugh.
+ Getting up at midnight really is "getting up early".
++ I wonder how betaing for MoI is going.... *getting paranoid*

aoshi

Thinking i should get better with dante in DMC 4. Damn it, there are too many things on the fly to keep track of. DMC 3 was fairly less complicated even though a single style was kinda handicap.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
+ Getting up at midnight really is "getting up early".
++ I wonder how betaing for MoI is going.... *getting paranoid*

I got up at 6am this morning and was going to complain about broken sleep and early mornings but um...yeah, no, midnight beats that.
+It's going really well, don't get paranoid.
++Seth, why you bring me tongs? Why you look at me like that? I know you want to tell me something, I can see it in the way you're chewing on the tongs and watching me at the same time......are you hungry?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I got up at 6am this morning and was going to complain about broken sleep and early mornings but um...yeah, no, midnight beats that.
+It's going really well, don't get paranoid.
++Seth, why you bring me tongs? Why you look at me like that? I know you want to tell me something, I can see it in the way you're chewing on the tongs and watching me at the same time......are you hungry?

Ugh, getting up at six am still sucks, though. :S *did that today*
Hehe, I'll try not to be. ^^;
o_o Is he...okay? *wonders why he's chewing the tongs*

Thinking:
My back is killing me.
+ Wanna crochet.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
o_o Is he...okay?
I ask myself that alllllll the time :)

+Tip for fans: don't read a book for a year or two before the TV show starts. It makes it way easier to enjoy the show.
I <3 Cassie and Jake. C&J. Oh, the coincidence! I wubs Jake. Sucks that they killed Nick off in the FIRST FIVE EPISODES. WTF.
++Going to watch Paranormal Activity (the one featuring Sara and Stephen) and have some choc chip biscuits. Mmmmm.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why don't more people follow me?! I need follows otherwise how will I begin my cult?! *Realizes what he just wrote*
*Waves hands in mystic fashion* "These aren't the droids you are looking for."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LOL Gosh, maybe that's why Santa never gave me everything I wanted for x-mas: the letter got stuck. ('Course, he knows better by now and just gives me gift cards. ;)) Hehe. It's kinda scary, though, right? All these guys showing up at your front door.... I thought the neighbors had reported us for having a fire or something. ._. *can only have fires here on certain days*
X3 Thank you.
*offers hugs*

LOL! I like gifts... but i prefer money :p (Mundus would be proud :p)
It is. I was a kid at the time of our chimney fire, but they did all of the work on the roof, so they weren't really in the house.
Oh wow... so what happens if someones house is burning down on one of those days that they aren't working?
*Hugs*

CT: No gamerpics for DmC on XBL though... *would like Yamato as an Avatar Item*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL! I like gifts... but i prefer money :p (Mundus would be proud :p)
It is. I was a kid at the time of our chimney fire, but they did all of the work on the roof, so they weren't really in the house.
Oh wow... so what happens if someones house is burning down on one of those days that they aren't working?
*Hugs*

LOL Ditto. XD (He totally would be. XD)
Ah. :S
Well...I'm sure the fire department works all the time, so.... o_o I meant we're only allowed to light a fire in the grate on certain days because of pollution. If it's a day where there seems to be alot of pollution (I wonder how they figure that out), they say it's a "no burn day". :S
*huglz*

Top Bottom