• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
thinking: resistance fall of man

normal gamers: holy **** kill thoes damn chimera!!!!

me: *kills menial and examines it* wow this is so interesting *watches conversion process* aaaaah so thats how it works

am i so different? :|

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
XD LOL Sounds like you could fight off monsters with it then. XD
XD I might have to. Luckily, he fell asleep in his basket. Chittering must be hard work for little kittens. :lol:

Forget Ebony and Ivory.... use corn :p
Aww... Tilly's on my bed asleep, wrapped up in my furry dressing gown... I'm so cold :/

My current kid in Fable III just asked if she was adopted, because, according to her, she doesn't look like my character. It's weird...this kid looks like the MC more than any other kids I've ever had in Fable. @_@

They ask that?
I don't get that. All of mine are adopted :p (well, they were on the old 360 :p)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Forget Ebony and Ivory.... use corn :p
Aww... Tilly's on my bed asleep, wrapped up in my furry dressing gown... I'm so cold :/

They ask that?
I don't get that. All of mine are adopted :p (well, they were on the old 360 :p)

ROFL XD
Aww. :3 Cute. Hehe, steal your dressing gown back and then have her cuddle you and it might help? :p

Yep. @_@ Though, that's the first time I've been asked. They also complain about my characters being gone, about their homes (even if they live in the castle) and about their nannies. @_@ Kids!
Really? Hmm...I wonder if it's different if they're adopted or not....

Thinking:
Stilts has begun shedding finally. Ugh.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
ROFL XD
Aww. :3 Cute. Hehe, steal your dressing gown back and then have her cuddle you and it might help? :p

Yep. @_@ Though, that's the first time I've been asked. They also complain about my characters being gone, about their homes (even if they live in the castle) and about their nannies. @_@ Kids!
Really? Hmm...I wonder if it's different if they're adopted or not....

Thinking:
Stilts has begun shedding finally. Ugh.

Tilly doesn't do cuddles. In fact she is one of those cats that hates being held.

The last child I had on there moaned about the nanny, and she was adopted.

Ahh, welcome to the world of owning a cat :3
I'm dreading the time when Tilly starts shedding... she won't let me brush her.

CT: Actually, I don't know what I'm thinking

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Tilly doesn't do cuddles. In fact she is one of those cats that hates being held.

The last child I had on there moaned about the nanny, and she was adopted.

Ahh, welcome to the world of owning a cat :3
I'm dreading the time when Tilly starts shedding... she won't let me brush her.

CT: Actually, I don't know what I'm thinking

Aww. =( Stilts doesn't mind them...he just pretends he dislikes them when mum's around. :lol:

XP Oi. Maybe the nannies in Fable just suck. XD

LOL Yeah. XD Stilts won't let me brush him, either. I think I'll just hold him down and use a sticky lint roller. >_>
Does Tilly try to play with the brush?

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
Set one mine check. Set the next check , Set the third check, walk back to get the fourth. And boom proximity mine goes off in my face Good bye agent 47. Oh and now it starts me at the beginning of the level great. <-- I was thinking this.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I finally have some contact with my feelings after all these years. That does not mean I can spoil myself. I want a new life style. Like I have stated so long since new years eve. I am sick of acting like an overcool manly idiot. I still have to remind me how bad it was this christmas. Gettign carried away with loud music or ignorant thoughts is NOT what I want. I value life more than ever before. Please remember!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Even though he would have been a ginger, I still think Adam would have looked hotter as a redhead than this wanna-be-Greenday guy.
They could have made John better looking. Like, Sam & Dean's dad-good-looking.
I was sorely disappointed when the pizza guy WASN'T Ian Somerhalder. C'mon, Kevin, you've got these people at your disposal, USE THEM.
It sucks that they killed the only cute guy off in the fifth episode. Really. It sucks.
Jake is growing on me, but I still liked Nick better. Sooooooo cute.
Cassie is annoying. She was great in episode 1-3. Now she's just...annoying.
So COOOOOOL that Dante was in there. He's not Reuben, but I was still able to go 'hey, look, it's the new Dante guy, huh'.
I also think I'm really into this series because it tickles my writing buds.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I think today is the most active I've been on here for a little while now...

Also, I wonder if it was a good call splashing out on £40 shoes, a Revengeance pre-order and DmC: Devil May Cry...
Probably not, but it's been a long time since I last treated myself to anything.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Aww. =( Stilts doesn't mind them...he just pretends he dislikes them when mum's around. :lol:

XP Oi. Maybe the nannies in Fable just suck. XD

LOL Yeah. XD Stilts won't let me brush him, either. I think I'll just hold him down and use a sticky lint roller. >_>
Does Tilly try to play with the brush?

Tilly does the same thing with my mum :lol: She'll only want a cuddle though when she wants it.

Perhaps they do... mind you, they would probably prefer their nannies if the crawler had not just killed everyone else in Albion :p

LOL! I'll try that :p (jk)
Tilly 'loves' the brush (you know, the way cats rub their face all over the edges of stuff.) I'm thinking, if you love it thay much, let me brush you :/

CT: Wow, I'm behind with everything.... ooh found Vergil's coat!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Tilly does the same thing with my mum :lol: She'll only want a cuddle though when she wants it.

Perhaps they do... mind you, they would probably prefer their nannies if the crawler had not just killed everyone else in Albion :p

LOL! I'll try that :p (jk)
Tilly 'loves' the brush (you know, the way cats rub their face all over the edges of stuff.) I'm thinking, if you love it thay much, let me brush you :/

XD LOL I wonder why.

Haha! That might do it. :p *has always wondered how Albion looks if the Crawler kills everyone**should try it next time she plays*

Hehe. :p

o_O Ah. That's weird. Kinda like how Stilts "loves" water, but yowls and fights whenever he gets a bath. Maybe they're frenemies. >_>

Thinking:
Gamerscore over 10,000! ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
XD LOL I wonder why.

Haha! That might do it. :p *has always wondered how Albion looks if the Crawler kills everyone**should try it next time she plays*

Hehe. :p

:blink: Ah. That's weird. Kinda like how Stilts "loves" water, but yowls and fights whenever he gets a bath. Maybe they're frenemies. >_>

Thinking:
Gamerscore over 10,000! ^_^

well I say everyone... i haven't done that either and seeing that i still need to complete it on a new 360, I might try that :p

frenemies :p that's a new one.

10,000! You jammy person :p (well, lucky... I wish that was may gamescore...oh wait it would be had my old 360 not died!..sorry)

CT: Awesome sauce! :3

Top Bottom