• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Just built an awesome snowman and named it after my best friend who's ill with tonsilitis :( (And I'm thinking that my other best friend is so lucky that her birthday is today when it's snowing ^_^ )

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wonder if I'll finish this today.... *looks longingly at story she'd rather be working on than her guide* Maybe not.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Go see a movie? Take a trip somewhere? Do something new? Do anything that will distract you and give you a time-out.
After I've recovered, yeah, but then what? Do I just walk out on my mum and brother and say "laters"?
I'm 18 now, and because of that, I've been given the choice of leaving, and I kinda don't wanna, even though I have to...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
After I've recovered, yeah, but then what? Do I just walk out on my mum and brother and say "laters"?
I'm 18 now, and because of that, I've been given the choice of leaving, and I kinda don't wanna, even though I have to...
I'm not sure what exactly your situation is at home, but in anything and everything in life you always have two options: you can choose to do what benefits you or you can choose to do what benefits others.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think I'll work on that pic of Nite tonight....

:3...:3... *'splodes*

I'm working on your pic of Victoria... I've pm'd you about it.

CT: yay! just finished uploading my unboxing of the son of sparda edition *facepalm* I'm so behind on everything. :(

Chimera Khaos

Thinking....

Seriously, a fit about Dante and Nero! Can't you both be the better person and let it go?....
Ugh, *facepalm*, not sure what to do today, might move out....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:3...:3... *'splodes*

I'm working on your pic of Victoria... I've pm'd you about it.

Hehe. :3 I made my model for it, so it looks like I'll finally get some drawing done. XD *takes forever*
Eep! *runs to look*

Thinking:
I dun wanna clean. T-T *not sure she wants to know what the weird stains in the kitchen are*
+ Writing guide goes on back shelf, I think....

EDIT: I finally have a picture of Stilts, bad as it is. Anyone wanna see it?

Chimera Khaos

Thinking....

Most disgusting thing I have seen on Facebook....
A girl eating....bloody....tampons....
Yes, you read that right....
*goes and spews guts out*

Edit: @Shadow
Me see! Please? I need something to get the sickening images outta my head...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
must... resist.... urge.. to watch .. DmC spoilers... gah i hate being broke

Same here. I want to buy it but can't get into my netbank. Can't do anything. Even pay bills. Going to my bank today. Hope I can fix it.

Top Bottom