• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I had that same problem. :/ *dislikes their new layout*

Yeah well I was using the features they had on there to edit Signatures and things. But I had the same problem with uploading images. So I switched back to their old layout because apparently it was a 'free' choice to make. Now I can't log back on again even if I wanted to. Stupid problem being a problem...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Huh, I tried to upload some pics and it only loaded one....
WTF?!....

Everything is changing...:blink:

It did the same to me. =( It's so...unhelpful to picture uploading.
On a happier note, happy birthday. :3

Yeah well I was using the features they had on there to edit Signatures and things. But I had the same problem with uploading images. So I switched back to their old layout because apparently it was a 'free' choice to make. Now I can't log back on again even if I wanted to. Stupid problem being a problem...

o_O Can't log in at all? Wtf? That's...weird. *hopes you'll be able to log back in* I switched to the old one and it's working fine now, except it's kinda...slow.

Thinking:
Gosh the cat is cuddly in the middle of the night. @_@ ...he just started nursing on my arm. @_@
+ If Messenger isn't going to be in business anymore...I might have to just use mobil apps now. *doesn't want Skype*
++ I'm now convinced demons are really running everything. It would explain a lot.

aoshi

I wonder why people create intro threads and not post once in a while if not every day?????I mean even if they lurk, Members online now would show them. I hardly find members who make an intro and post often in here............:blink:

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I wonder why people create intro threads and not post once in a while if not every day?????I mean even if they lurk, Members online now would show them. I hardly find members who make an intro and post often in here............:blink:
Honestly, I never made an intro thread on here cuz I was completely lost....

Thinking....

Bloody insomnias come back.....fcuk!.....

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The innocence lies in every humans childhood.
When we reflect this we realize that animals are not much different.
When we grow up, animals like us are the ones using the good animals.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
CT@ Ebay: why u so useless! I want to report a member... not fill out a needless 20 page report on why i want to report them!

That VERO thing with the fax machine? Who uses fax machines any more...?! (apparently a lot of people, when there's no need... I totally don't know where I could access a fax machine round here... >_>)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why is my birthday always on the Super Bowl? I hate sports. It makes me feel unimportant that most of my family would rather be watching football that day. *wonders if this is why b-days never seem important to her*

Top Bottom