• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking....

Really need a decent sleep otherwise ima be sleeping most of the day away tomorrow when I finally turn 18.....
Damn, 18 already? Seems like yesterday I was only 16...
And still at kura.....I miss kura....:(

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Thinking....

Really need a decent sleep otherwise ima be sleeping most of the day away tomorrow when I finally turn 18.....
Damn, 18 already? Seems like yesterday I was only 16...
And still at kura.....I miss kura....:(
HAPPY MOTHERFUDGING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D
If I had some confetti I would throw it at you now (Nicely) ...
Have a great day! Sleeping or otherwise, enjoy it as you wish :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What is tumblr?

I hope that table arrives tomorrow. I can finally set up my 360 and get rid of the box.
Photographed my own unboxing of the Son of Sparda edition of DmC. Love the amulet, shame the red bit isn't glass (or glass-like).
Need to find some pics for my new entry for the blog that I wrote today.

Uh-oh... Tilly's scratching...

Chimera Khaos

What is tumblr?

I hope that table arrives tomorrow. I can finally set up my 360 and get rid of the box.
Photographed my own unboxing of the Son of Sparda edition of DmC. Love the amulet, shame the red bit isn't glass (or glass-like).
Need to find some pics for my new entry for the blog that I wrote today.

Uh-oh... Tilly's scratching...

I'm not exactly sure what tumblr is cuz I don't fully get what I'm meant to do....
(Kinda like deviantart)....

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Oh my gosh I am so happy right now :D Orly from earlyrise was on live stream and I got her to sing! Twice!! *Backflips* I can't even backflip!!

aoshi

Got S rank with carla but unfortunately there are no unlockable costumes for her. Wonder why she was added since she is a copy paste of ada wong. But on the bright side, I got S even after falling into a state of resuscitation.:lol:

Chimera Khaos

Thinking....

My bloody legs are in pain and I can't sleep....
I hope I'm not ill, dammit I turn 18 in less than 2 hours!....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've wathced this video like a million times already for almost two months now.
'tis awesome, I wubs it, sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

+ When the harpies came up, I thought Lizzie was in the room somewhere. She sounds just like those things when she meows. Serious.
++ The witch reminded me of Sanctus - so I grabbed that bitch's sword and stabbed her bubble with it :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I might have to change the background for me here...I can't look at new Vergil without snickering and laughing (and blushing) after a certain cutscene....

Top Bottom