• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's decided then!

Though I'm sure you'll beat the holy hell out of the game before I can... lol I can't even beat DMC2 on Dante Must Die anymore, so what chance will I have with this game?

''Dante Must Die'' is it like Heaven and Hell in DMC4? One hit boss, one hit instant death?

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

It's decided then!

Though I'm sure you'll beat the holy hell out of the game before I can... lol I can't even beat DMC2 on Dante Must Die anymore, so what chance will I have with this game?
dont forget about me you guys :D.... and dont worry you will beat the living sh*t out of it too as i have and as a true gamer like your self u will master it in a day tops :D

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Remember the days when the only way to get good at a game was to play it over and over again, and until you did they had certain levels adjusted to your skill? What the f*ck happened? Everything is so simplified now.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh, so you've taken my money, but not shipped my game? That is totally not on.
Had such a rubbish day... The only thing that stopped me from crying my eyes out was my mum... not that she was trying to cheer me up, she would've told me to shut up (yeah, emotions are not welcome in this family).

I could really eat some more tuna... what is wrong with me? I just want to eat tuna all the time...

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Life's too short to be sad ^_^ *attempts to cartwheel* ... I can't do it... :'( ...
>.< Must be happy... hey it's Monday ...
-.- Must... be positive... *watches Jenna marbles* why can't I be that gorgeous? D:
x_x
(Depressing story of le week)

On second thoughts, I am in a super excited mood right now :D I'm thinking of DG so durr sadness isn't possibru right now ^_^

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, so you've taken my money, but not shipped my game? That is totally not on.
Had such a rubbish day... The only thing that stopped me from crying my eyes out was my mum... not that she was trying to cheer me up, she would've told me to shut up (yeah, emotions are not welcome in this family).

I could really eat some more tuna... what is wrong with me? I just want to eat tuna all the time...

That sounds rough..

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking....

At least you don't have four cats you have to get rid of by the 7th of next month.....
Pain in the ass...

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Why does life have to be so difficult...
I have to decide if I'll play DmC or the new DLC for Borderlands 2, AND decide if I should record/upload my first go on whichever I choose :'( (Gota take those first world problems seriously)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think I just came up with, on the fly, the nastiest demonic plant ever... ._. I amaze myself sometimes, and not in the good way.

EDIT: I'm going to have nightmares about my own idea! F*CK!

EDIT 2: LOL, thanks for the like, Shadow...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think I just came up with, on the fly, the nastiest demonic plant ever... ._. I amaze myself sometimes, and not in the good way.

EDIT: I'm going to have nightmares about my own idea! F*CK!

EDIT 2: LOL, thanks for the like, Shadow...

Welcome. :p *having flashbacks to her own scary/wtf-was-I-thinking ideas*

Thinking:
Note to self: Never make these cookies again unless I have parchment paper. I swear, they're welded to the pans and they're not even fully cooked. T-T

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking....

Sometimes I have really bad insomnia....
And then I can sleep for about a week straight if no one disturbed me...
This must be unhealthy....

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Come on think! You can do this! How can I get to Japan in an instant. Come on think. Go underground.
Come on think it is original content there. Come on gogogo!!!

Top Bottom